Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Rickenbackers. I'm a bassist though. The guitars aren't for metal but the 4003 is an amazing all around good bass for just about anything. Bit on the expensive side though. And it has a distinctive sound that any bassist can tell, and will say upon hearing "oh he's playing a Rickenbacker." But they're good basses. In fact Vortex played one when he was in Borknagar...

I personally own a Fender P-bass and a MusicMan StingRay5. Both of which are OK. The StingRay is better for metal though. In my opinion.

I'm a Jackson girl. I prefer 90's japanese models, because the smaller necks suit me. Early 90's ibanez 550's and 770's are nice too, but my Kelly professional wins imo :)

I'm a girl with pretty short fingers and small hands.......so I like Daisy Rock guitars, I think my absoluta fav must be Daisy Rock Rebel Rockit Heart, I can tell it's pure magic...

Caparison TAT Crimson Sky or a Cort x2 with a emg81 and a sunk bridge and the heaviest strings you can find.

that cheap cort feels beautiful to play and its bloody crushing

I have a BC Rich Bronze Warlock now, so I chose BC Rich. The tone on mine is actually great for a pawned 160 dollar guitar.

I owned Jackson USA customs and Charvels, nice but not my favorites. ESP George Lynch Models (not limiteds) Nice but not my favorites, Ibanez are too cheap feeling (i even had a custom model that felt like I could bust it in half just playing it.) BC Rich just sucks, Hamer Californian 27 fret very nice but my favorites are my Washburn N4 and my Washburn USA 7 string. The most sturdy feeling and trouble free guitars I have ever owned. You could beat a herd of raging emo kids to death with them and still do a gig, in tune, right afterwards!!! Caparisons feel very sturdy as well and look really sharp.