• Uriah Heep

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I dont know

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Ritchie Blackmore as i assumed that included Rainbow. I'm pretty sure you could have included Judas Priest as Classic Rock. Still would have voted Rainbow though.

I voted Pink Floyd, but Boston should have been on there as well as Kansas.

Boston invented "slick" production (though Mutt Lange gets kudos as well with Back in Black) and just had a sound that could not be comparwed to anyone.

Bryant

LOL I just had a new idea for an MS Paint thing. I doubt I would've noticed that had Mr. Fast not pointed that out.

I choose RUSH, and If I can choose another one, YES.

The 2 best Prog. Rock bands ever!

MrFast said:
Hehe, care to share that idea with us?

I'll PM you about it, since saying it here would bring this thread far more off topic than it seems to be capable of being.

And I was just listening to a whole Classic Rock style mix on the way to Six Flags (Great Adventure. The New York/ Jersey Six Flags) and on the mix was plenty of The Who, Led Zep, Floyd, Queen, and some new stuff that's similar to the classics, like some Atomic Soul songs. But my favorite song on the entire mix had to be Come Sail Away by Styx, since we listened to 3 versions. The Studio Version, the Live version, and the Cartman version. Come Sail Away is officially on my list of the greatest songs ever.