Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Chaotic Beauty

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Vilda Mánnu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinner's Serenade

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
a virgin and a whore !!! it´s the best. followed by chaotic beauty. then i´m torn between the new one and vilda mannu.

Haven't heard ChotDW enough times to make an solid opinion about it, but I think it has the most complex arrangements so far, with a lot of darker atmosphere than most of the previous records. Anyway, AWaaW is still my favourite album, followed by ChB, maybe the new one will be on the 3rd place along with Vilda Mánnu...

Haven't heard ChotDW enough times to make an solid opinion about it, but I think it has the most complex arrangements so far, with a lot of darker atmosphere than most of the previous records. Anyway, AWaaW is still my favourite album, followed by ChB, maybe the new one will be on the 3rd place along with Vilda Mánnu...

that is true, buddy. the new album is far darker than BtBS, which is so GOOOOOOOOD. BtBS was too "nice" for me.

Tough choice, but Children of the Dark Waters is the best one not only for EToS but it's one of the best albums I've ever heard. Truely magnificent. \m/

Very thought call here =P
All is so good...
But i will say BtBS... Songs from 1-8 are so friking awesome =P (9 is good too but only if u listen to it very rarely otherways it too long and booring)
Next would be CotDW... All songs are very good and 3&8 are even better...
Other albums have some very good ones and some fantastic ones but alsou some that are not so good on the EToS standart. (they are still good on all other standarts =)
:headbang: