Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Satyricon

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Solefald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ...

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Damn, a really hard choice, Mayhem or Emperor.... I went Mayhem, I'm more into them at the moment, though that is likely to change with the new Emperor CD on the way.
Mayhem have cooler names, too.
NECROBUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!
HELLHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just slightly more interesting that "Trym"......:lol:

Actually I know Thorns, so it felt weird to include him hihi. He makes cool music, yeah, and he's one hell of an inspirator so perhaps I should have included him.

There are other bands who should have been here too, but the polls are (thankfully) limited to 20 options.

That was the hardest fucking poll ever!!

I chose Emperor but Mayhem, Immortal, Burzum, Satyricon, Darkthrone all deserve votes.

All those bands rule!!!

How do Mayhem only have one vote still (which was mine)??!!!? Did their last album annoy everyone too much?:confused:

Anyway, I just got US Legions, I'm off to listen to Chainsaw Gutsfuck (coolest song title ever??).:loco:

Tough decision between Limbonic Art and Borknagar. I chose Borknagar because they were my first Black Metal band, and Quintessence is still my favorite album of all time.

^ It looks like a lot of the original posters in this thread are still active in various band forums. Metalmaster posted on the 19th over in Opeth.