Your favourite beer

It depends on the beer of course, but I'd say around 18eur.. So 3eur/bottle...
18 euros is like 25USD or something...

Hmm.. Now that I think of it, 3eur/a bottle seems pretty cheap if we're talking about the good stuff....

EDIT: So 18eur+++ :D

It depends on the beer of course, but I'd say around 18eur.. So 3eur/bottle...
18 euros is like 25USD or something...

Hmm.. Now that I think of it, 3eur/a bottle seems pretty cheap if we're talking about the good stuff....

EDIT: So 18eur+++ :D

OMFG a six pack ??????? , you must not go out to drink much then lol!! cost you your whole pay check to get a buzz lol!!

Hehe, well when I only wanna get drunk I wont buy "the good stuff".
The crappy beer (only for getting drunk) costs like 10-13eur a 12-pack and like 20-24eur / 24-pack... And of course the beer is MUCH more expensive in a bar, so you gotta drink a WHOLE lot before going to a bar :Spin:

Hehe, well when I only wanna get drunk I wont buy "the good stuff".
The crappy beer (only for getting drunk) costs like 10-13eur a 12-pack and like 20-24eur / 24-pack... And of course the beer is MUCH more expensive in a bar, so you gotta drink a WHOLE lot before going to a bar :Spin:

I hear that !!! I get all kinds of looks at my local pub because i drink Miller high life for two reasons it is 2.50 a 16 oz can and i actually like it !! but still doesn't compare to a nice IPA

I am absolutely loving Flower Power IPA from Ithaca Brewery in NY. Holy hop aroma! Very tasty and could be my new favorite IPA. Also enjoying the new Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA which is now a regular beer for them. Its not a hop bomb like West Coast styles but is very drinkable and a good "session" IPA.

I might be going to New York in April, you guys know any good breweries or beer pubs around N.Y. worth checking for? :D

So i finally am drinking my first hoptical illusion IPA thanks Metal Madman !!!
very very good love the hops and has a great finish with no lousy aftertaste what so ever very clean

I had Hoptical Illusion the other day as well. Didn't like it at first, but started loving it by the end!
It's made within the same province in Canada that I live in :)

EDIT: I just realized USA also makes a beer called Hoptical Illusion.