Your favourite hand drawn album covers

Funny, I just looked through some more of his pieces.

I said before I thought Death's Design and Zero Hour had amazing artists do their coverart. He did those.

Scott

Persecution%20Mania.jpg

31154-0-300-0-300.jpg

B000068C8W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Stargazer's kicks ass, and I love that Manegarm cover

while some of these covers i can enjoy in a goofy way, from an artistic standpoint most metal has the most ridiculous sense of aesthetics of just about any genre, and that spans right from the cheesy, "hey man arent corpses and skulls badass!" style of old school death metal records, to the pretentious garbage travis smith pumps out.

>>>to the pretentious garbage travis smith pumps out.

lol - you are delusional. That guy is a design god.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
>>>to the pretentious garbage travis smith pumps out.

lol - you are delusional. That guy is a design god.

Scott

you can be a good designer and a shitty artist just fyi

thats ignoring the fact that all his stuff, to me at least, looks incredibly computery and cheesy

byrne said:
arghoslent - incorrigible bigotry (i assume that is hand drawn, unless it is a painting??)
Looks like a wood engraving.

Off topic, I've started to "dig" the Arghoslent I've got. Now I need to buy some, which in the UK, is easier said then done.

They sound like a not-as-good The Enchanted.

Carcassian said:
Looks like a wood engraving.

Off topic, I've started to "dig" the Arghoslent I've got. Now I need to buy some, which in the UK, is easier said then done.

They sound like a not-as-good The Enchanted.
I have a friend who lives right near where Arghoslent is from :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'd recommend searching Moribund's site for Arghoslent merch, the band only takes American $$$ when you buy from them

This thing was made by some guy for the Megadeath album cover contest. I couldn't take my eyes off it for like 10 minutes.