Your funniest experiences while being drunk!

N

Necrö

Post em here!

i wanted to go to some pub with some buddys once. we drank like mad before we went there. i woke up the next morning, with mud and vomit all over, in my bed (!) and without my t-shirt (haven't found it since...). some of the dudes told me that we actually have been in a town like 30km away and they lost me there.
i have no idea how i possibily could have got home :loco:

btw, if such a thread already exists/existed ... fuck it. i don't care.

^ good one there :lol:

yup it didnt happened to myself, but my very close friend got terribly drunk one day and went to forrests... 2 days later we manage to discover that there is acctually no Michal with us :) But on the 3rd day he had returned :) He claimed that he met some dudes in the woods and they were constantly drinking from that time :) Sounds bit strange, but we had to believe him :)

\m/Necronium\m/ said:
Post em here!

i wanted to go to some pub with some buddys once. we drank like mad before we went there. i woke up the next morning, with mud and vomit all over, in my bed (!) and without my t-shirt (haven't found it since...). some of the dudes told me that we actually have been in a town like 30km away and they lost me there.
i have no idea how i possibily could have got home :loco:

btw, if such a thread already exists/existed ... fuck it. i don't care.

What is up with your avatar?

And I don't drink thank you.

Shit, umm, right...

Bloodstock had some classics...

Namely, some chick comes up to me and goes "buy me a drink and you can see my boobs"..

I saw the boobs, played with them then told my friend it was his round and sent him to buy drinks....

Profanity said:
I once pulled my pants down and started running around showing my plumb and even went in a shop with them down.

Congrats, you killed any potential boner i could get over anything for the next 50years

Well in a live show, we have been drinking song after song, and then, at the last song, we started to play "the tetris theme" instead of Edge of Sanity (black Tears). That was so funny.

rayden_ad said:
Well in a live show, we have been drinking song after song, and then, at the last song, we started to play "the tetris theme" instead of Edge of Sanity (black Tears). That was so funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats fucking amazing!

A couple of weeks ago me and some coworkers as well as some locals were havng a party in one of the barracks and after 0,5 liters of pure 50% Vikingfjord and some chips I had to take a piss and asked one of the other guys for directions because nothing made sense. He walked me to the gate and I went inside the guard house with my pants down ready to take a leak and well.. the commander gate guard wasnt very pleased, which I noticed and started running. I dont know what happened after that but I lost my glasses and woke up in my room the day after. Funtime!

Getting drunk is no laughing matter. Women getting drunk is one of the reasons there is such a large incidence of single mothers in the UK and 80% of sexual assaults happen while the woman is drunk.

Profanity said:
Getting drunk is no laughing matter. Women getting drunk is one of the reasons there is such a large incidence of single mothers in the UK and 80% of sexual assaults happen while the woman is drunk.

It's also how 110% of the time, profanity leads to scoring a fat chick.