Your funniest experiences while being drunk!

The craziest, drunkest moments I had, I don't remember!:loco:
Puking out of a hotel room window was fun. Had several "suddenly finding yourself with your pants down for some mysterious reason" moments too.
And don't get me started on festivals...HASENBRATEN!

PS--Profanity, you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

hm..
back to the topic. i dont have many drunk memorable stories, but there was one time i had some friends over, and when we were all wasted we decided to go see this river on the outskirts of my town. we got there (driving like that was miserable) and played around on the mud and climbed these old boats. we happened to forget there were houses around and ended up running away from a crazy old man (who had a gun)...

I dont have any cool stories about me being drunk. but once my mom got drunk and tried to fight me, so I whaled on her.

-Gavin- said:
Namely, some chick comes up to me and goes "buy me a drink and you can see my boobs"..

I saw the boobs, played with them then told my friend it was his round and sent him to buy drinks....

=DDDD

up!!!! down !!!!

Squeeze!

Etc.

jajajaja

we were in a tent and the cops came so i was running like general grievous from episode III. my friends thought i was a stray dog cuz i was so hunched over. i guess the cops were my imagination. the same night i was all over my firends girlfriend. and he came in and i was ll over her and i got up screaming throwing shoes at him.

ahh^

hm well the last time i was DRUNK a week ago and i got wasted alittel too fast cuz i havent drank in months But ya i made an ass out of myself infront my family and a guy i like. i guess i was fallin all over the place screaming just bein a reall I d i o t :p bah.h o well

Funny stories all involve the smashing of public property, sex with randoms, smashing windows, stealing from museums, breaking into churches, falling asleep in weird places, telling hot girls you think their hot and then puking up...the list is pretty generic. But may i take this opportunity to say: BEER you fucking rule!