Your interests beside music?

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
What other hobbies or interests do you have?
As far as I am concerned, there's mainly two things: art and outdoor lighting .
Painting has always been one of the most important things in my life, if not the most important thing. I hope I can do an exhibition one day.
As for outdoor lighting, well, I've had a thing about lanterns from a very early age . At 3 or 4, I started obsessing over decorative/historicist outdoor lighting fixtures; at 12 I started collecting lanterns. I have over 300 lanterns now, most of which work with candles.
Recently, I also got into "modern" streetlights. I take photos of streetlights, and I often surf the net to "study" streetlighting. Thanks to the internet I found out that there are many people who are just as lantern-crazed as I am!

Reactions: Yetti
Drawing and photography has always been a thing I tend to spend lots of time doing, and I also have studied in an art program for two years now. I must say though, that I dont draw half as much now as I did before I started that school... drawing "on command" somehow kills all inspiration :Smug:

SPORTS :) I just love hockey, unfortunately I suck at iceskating myself so I can only watch and cheer... :tickled: I play floorball (but not so often anymore), thats pretty close to hockey anyway ;) I also go snowboarding in winter and when I was younger I was competing in downhill skiing but stopped cause we moved, too bad, who knows where I could have been today otherwise :Spin:

okej bla bla bla..I'll stop...

Reactions: Yetti
i draw a lot(especially in french class) :lol:
i play the bass since two day, i suck, and this is all i do in my life beside listening to musik and eating..oh, sometime i sleep

Im affraid Im so into guitar that the thing that matters is music...

Besides I "can" mark these as hobbies: doing nothing, watching "Renegade" with Lorenzo Lamaz on tv, computer games and graphics, web related stuff and many more things like hanging with my friends, nothing special, just a common life :)