Hobbies and interests

i dont have Minnesta,and i collect what ppl send me and whati buy, but mostly what ppl send me cause i cant visit so many countrys :)

Well I can mail you one if ya like, do you have a mailing address or are you travelling so much that it would never get there? PM me your addy and I'll send you something...silly....:Spin:

yeah proly the best. hangin around and around as long as i can lol

Hey it's your favorite animal:

hang_in_there_baby.jpg

Well I can mail you one if ya like, do you have a mailing address or are you travelling so much that it would never get there? PM me your addy and I'll send you something...silly....:Spin:

cool mate thx for helping, ill pm you,
and yeah im still in russia, in 3 months and half i should be a little bi t home :zombie:

and that cat is :yuk:

Actually I disc golf as well. It is challenging and inexpensive. Lots of courses around here.
Have overlooked your post until now, cool that someone else here plays too. Oulu must be among cities with most full size courses per capita, soon getting up to four with a population of ~190,000.

I wouldn't call this a hobby (it's much more) but if you check my signature it has all the info about my band ORCumentary! I've been playing piano/keyboards for 16 years and i've been doing this music project since 2006; I'm about to put out my third cd actually later this month.

Aside from that I mainly play video games, read, go to concerts and listen to music. I'd love to get back into archery but it's just a matter of timing...

Have overlooked your post until now, cool that someone else here plays too. Oulu must be among cities with most full size courses per capita, soon getting up to four with a population of ~190,000.

Here's how many courses are in my area:

map2.jpg

I've played all but 2 of them.

Years ago I went skydiving. 3 times in one summer. Awesome. Want to do it again but it is expensive. Thought it would be a hobby but to drive to the site and $ kept that interest at bay for now. I've been thinking about it again.

My hobby is to read books mostly related to psychology, self improvement, spirituality, emotional intelligence and life counselling. I think these topics are not too much covered in our lives and despite they are very important for our lives.