Your most anticipated album of 2004

Schwedentod said:
Finntroll - Trollhammaren EP and Nattfödd
Well - this IS out now, isn't it?
Another album I was waiting for and is already out is Ensiferum's "Iron"
It's such wonderful stuff

i guess if you count the usual "i'm not gonna make it", then yes.. a setup would be fenomenal.. however.. i am much more likely to die from fatigue or starvation rather than from programmer fatigue... anyway, on with the programmme.. !!! cheers.

Spike <3's PoS :oops:

I just bought 30CD's (so far) so my appetite is pretty much sâted. At this stage at least the only think I am looking forward to is BE, unless someone is going to tell me that arcturus or schaliach or saturnus or somesuch is reforming. :(

*Does a little dance with Ulla and Dave* :')

ouagadougou said:
Pain Of Salvation. omg it's gonna be such a great album, i'm sure <3

Spike said:
Spike <3's PoS :oops:

I just bought 30CD's (so far) so my appetite is pretty much sâted. At this stage at least the only think I am looking forward to is BE, unless someone is going to tell me that arcturus or schaliach or saturnus or somesuch is reforming. :(

*Does a little dance with Ulla and Dave* :')

If it happens to be released while we're both in finland we CAN all do a little dance of joy together!! Last i heard was 'summer', maybe it's out reasonably soon??!

omg september is so far away :(

but if it will be released sooner, then:

YaYo said:
If it happens to be released while we're both in finland we CAN all do a little dance of joy together!! Last i heard was 'summer', maybe it's out reasonably soon??!
hahah excellent! :D

i'm really looking forward to it :cool:

Looks more like a rave now than a 'happy dance': :( Everyone is jummping on the bandwagon. Oh well, the more the merrier they say! :D *Lets Miolo S4hr Lian and TFH join in the festivities* But if anyone but Ulla or Lina tries to hold my hand. They die. :mad: perhaps we can keep this up all the way into September?

Oh I'm not jumping on any wagon since I probably won't be coming to Tuska. Even though my plans for this summer abroad went down the drain, I've planned something else, after which I don't think I'll have any money.

EDIT: Fuck I hate punctuation. I have no idea what I should do with that last sentence.

I can't fuckin wait for Porcupine Tree's as-yet-untitled album in September.

Also I'm really looking forward to Mark Knopfler's new offering, Shangri-La. I wouldn't expect anyone else to care about that. But since you asked . . .

Fathomless

Fathomless said:
I can't fuckin wait for Porcupine Tree's as-yet-untitled album in September.

Also I'm really looking forward to Mark Knopfler's new offering, Shangri-La. I wouldn't expect anyone else to care about that. But since you asked . . .

Fathomless
Dire Strait's album "On The Night" has been one of my favourite albums since it was released. Way back when that tour was actually happening for the previous album i went along to it without really knowing much about them, i was really young at the time but went away having really enjoyed it and have been a fan since. Private Investigations remains one of the best songs i've heard (the live version anyway). Every few months i turn back to that live cd and get blown away again, pretty amazing live production even by today's standards.

Mark Knopfler is a big influence on where i've always wanted my playing to go, but i guess after many years i'm only just starting to explore that kind of lead style a bit more. He's pretty damn amazing though, understands perfectly what dynamics and other subtleties add to playing..

His recent solo efforts i'm not as into though, certainly it's not dire straits (but of course it's not meant to be)...