Your opinion on best musician on each instrument.

It's more interesting to talk about what musicians would make a good mix together.

Demonaz - Guitar
Alex Hernandez - Drums
Daniel Corchado - Vocals/Bass

Guitar: Robert Vigna

I'm not even a big Immolation fan (as in I listen to the first couple of albums as an essential part of the canon but they don't do as much for me as a handful of other DM bands), but I'm surprised this is the first mention of Vigna. Also, umm...Azagthoth??

Edit: Oh yeah, Mike Scaccia.

Well if we're talking influences, I gotta throw in Dave McClane from Machine Head and Alex Lopez from Suicide Silence for drums.

and then I'll have to say Jesper Strömblad and Chuck Shuldiner as biggest influence for me on guitar

Drums-Joey Jordison (Slipknot)
Guitar-Kerry King (Slayer)
Vocals-Matthew Tuck (Bullet for My Valentine)
Bass-Paul Gray (Slipknot, but is deceased)

basically any other instrument slipknot has it covered :)

Drums-Joey Jordison (Slipknot)
Guitar-Kerry King (Slayer)
Vocals-Matthew Tuck (Bullet for My Valentine)
Bass-Paul Gray (Slipknot, but is deceased)

basically any other instrument slipknot has it covered :)

How about hammered dulcimer, trombone, theremin, Jew's harp, shamisen, etc.

I dunno man. Shawn Crahan and that dude with the long nose played a fuckload of random percussion instruments.

Rhythm Guitars - James Hetfield (the man looks like a robot) or Dave Mustaine

Lead Guitars - Gary Holt/Michael Siffringer

Bass - Alex Webster/Frank Bello

Drums - Gene Hoglan/Horgh/Hellhammer

Vocals - Abbath Doom Oculta (screech/scream/growl) or Bruce Dickinson (somehow clean vocals)

Alex+Webster+cannibalcorpse409.jpg

Vocals: 1996 Lord Worm
Guitar: Trey Azagthoth/Dave Mustaine
Bass: Alex Webster
Drums: Pete Sandoval/Flo Mounier

I think Pete Sandoval influenced me the most when I first started getting into Death Metal drumming. When I heard him play on World Downfall and Altars of Madness I was amazed, but he really blew me away when I heard his drumming on Formulas Fatal to the Flesh. Fast and solid drumming with great charisma and feeling. Flo on None So Vile opened a lot of doors for me as well.

Dio had a pretty amazing voice too.

It'd be great if people would mention the band/style of music their choices are from so I don't have to look all these up on wikipedia before listening to them later. Cut out the middle man.

also Esperanza Spalding wtf.