Your pictures when you were a kid.

Yeah but you feel the need to brag(lie) about your cock all the time. So therefore you can hardly use the "it's internet why would I blah blah blah?" excuse.

Anyway why don't you all bugger off to the argument thread I made a few months ago.
Um, I've stopped... for you/everyone else... now direct your bullshit to Rider or stfu. (Gonzo seems to have stopped or disappeared as well)

My "bullshit" was directed at Eternal. But whatever, there's no point in this. All that will happen is that someone will play the "I'm innocent I didn't do anything" game and then within 2 days another bentarded argument will happen involving you lot.

I think bentarded is almost as dumb as "ghey" :erk: and if you're not happy with me trying to make you have to read less bullshit and claim I'm just"acting innocent" then shut the fuck up and just ignore me, codi and whomever else. That's all you can do now, lest you "sink" to our level, that is. Which is what you're doing by bitching about it.

Yeah but you feel the need to brag(lie) about your cock all the time. So therefore you can hardly use the "it's internet why would I blah blah blah?" excuse.

Anyway why don't you all bugger off to the argument thread I made a few months ago.

i am on board with everything swabsey has said

I think bentarded is almost as dumb as "ghey" :erk: and if you're not happy with me trying to make you have to read less bullshit and claim I'm just"acting innocent" then shut the fuck up and just ignore me, codi and whomever else. That's all you can do now, lest you "sink" to our level, that is. Which is what you're doing by bitching about it.
I'm not in the mood for anything in particular right now, which is one of those rare occasions like when your friends forget to invite you to a big pissup..
@Codi: I never put any thought into anything because I don't see the point in living, so why should I? I do everything for the sake of it

I thought it was Gonzo and Codi... good choice though... swabs is a bit of a whiney little bitch who tries to be elite. I mean, if yer gonna act elite, at least have a few elite moments, like gonzo. He pulls off some epic shit, despite the not so epic stuff that comes with it. Swabs is just.... 15 years old, nuff said.

I thought it was Gonzo and Codi... good choice though... swabs is a bit of a whiney little bitch who tries to be elite. I mean, if yer gonna act elite, at least have a few elite moments, like gonzo. He pulls off some epic shit, despite the not so epic stuff that comes with it. Swabs is just.... 15 years old, nuff said.
Screw Elite, what's the point:lol:

Screw argueing whats the point.

Yeah anyway ontopic, I may post some pics later as much as I hate them. I was chubby and had pretty freaky hair. :lol:

Gonzo is nice dude, at least he's funny

Eh, Gonzo is a cool dude when he acts like himself. I always hate how he sometimes acts like he's better than everyone (maybe it's just a joke) or when he rushes to Codi's defense for no reason... that makes me lose respect, but other than that, he's alright... and i've said this since I came to this place.

Eh, Gonzo is a cool dude when he acts like himself. I always hate how he sometimes acts like he's better than everyone (maybe it's just a joke) or when he rushes to Codi's defense for no reason... that makes me lose respect, but other than that, he's alright... and i've said this since I came to this place.
Why did we dislike Codi in the first place?:lol: I'm not siding with anybody here, and if I make jokes against him I'd like it if he were to make some decent remarks back, without the 'homo' stuff because it's just old:p