Your pictures when you were a kid.

@eternal.
maybe you should try to venture out from gagnonpenises crotch once and a while, breath something beside rancid farts and dirty crab filled pubes (yea you should have figured his girlfriend wouldnt be clean)

Dude.. wtf... you're saying that if I saw a movie about a 21 year old uni-browed fag who plays ninja and thinks he's so cool but is really a huge douche-loser and it happens to remind me of you, that means I think about YOU all the time?

:p:lol:
you're one sad little man. why do you have a girlfriend if you still wank to codi's pictures, huh?

and btw: i'm 20, therefore making void everything you said before. self-pwned.

@eternal.
maybe you should try to venture out from gagnonpenises crotch once and a while, breath something beside rancid farts and dirty crab filled pubes (yea you should have figured his girlfriend wouldnt be clean)
Just for the record I have no problem with stoners or calafornian kids, and I don't really think you're fat.. I have no opinion for anybody on this forum except for Arsham who I met briefly on friday until he was thrown out of the club by bouncers for being hammered:p Screw your gay jokes, they don't work and everybody at my school thinks I'm gay so I'm pretty much immune to the insults, try a more realistic approach

hey eternal, how do heartless' pubes taste?
:loco:
@eternal.
hialriouse-1.png

you're one sad little man. why do you have a girlfriend if you still wank to codi's pictures, huh?

and btw: i'm 20, therefore making void everything you said before. self-pwned.

@both of you: At least I can get a girlfriend :lol: now stop the arguing for everyone's sake!

Yes, yes, I start them all... I am "such a fucking innocent".... anyways... now that that's settled... ok... are you able to shut the fuck up about it yet? Ignore me or soemthing if you can't handle it.

besides the fact that you are lieng.. what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
lieng? I am azn now, wowowowowow!!1!!1 now yu muss be kwiet and stop bovering da west of da fowum!
None of you have the right to act innocent, you're all benders.

I'm not acting innocent, I'm trying to stifle the arguing so people like you don't have to read it and complain about it... but you know, in all fairness there is an ignore function. I'm just trying to resolve this bs.

@eternal.

besides the fact that you are lieng.. what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

@heartless.

stop crying loser.
Codi I'm not lying, I turned down girls, and I wasn't in any particular mood, I was nearly crying too:erk: Bare in mind that this is a forum and I know full well that I would gain absolutely nothing from it. I might be on a forum but I'm no geek, even if I don't have as much friends as any of you guys do, feel free to mock me I just naturally don't fit in

dude you do realize your on the internet right? Nothing you fucking say holds any weight cause ub3r douches like Joe Schmo Gag'n'onPenises is just going to try and disprove it. Just talk about music and stupid videos and stfu about your personal life.

Yeah but you feel the need to brag(lie) about your cock all the time. So therefore you can hardly use the "it's internet why would I blah blah blah?" excuse.

Anyway why don't you all bugger off to the argument thread I made a few months ago.