Your random joy of the day

while taking a shower this morning i purpousfully made my dick hard and stepped out of the shower with the towel around my hair

then i spent the next half-hour being naked, shaking my hips/waving my hard dick in front of my female chef

instead of getting pissed-off or disgusted, the fact that i had a hard-on in front of her made her laugh her fucking ass off, which of course was my intent, my girlfriend was right next to her, and ofcourse she was laughing as well

why this event happened and why it was funny is kinda dificult to explain
my female chef sees me naked all the freaking time because me and my girlfriend are at-home-nudists

frequently our female chef watches us have sex
and frequently i finger my chef's pussy which is kinda weird cuz she won't touch my dick

and because she doesn't want to touch my dick, she thought me having a hard-on infront of her was funny because my girlfriend wasn't touching my dick at the time (which is something my chef enjoys watching)

random joy of the day = reading this really weird story :D

what the fuck are you doing jobwise?

Making the biggest and best mixes so far in my career.

Bought some new equipment. Got the old km84's for overheads now. Made a huge difference in the mix, just perfect. Also got a Urei 535 and it works wonders on the guitars. Adds real punch and grit :)

i DO NOT have to work today, oh god what a joy!!!!!

the_dance_of_joy_gif_by_gladiatuss-d4m82yd.gif

while taking a shower this morning i purpousfully made my dick hard and stepped out of the shower with the towel around my hair

then i spent the next half-hour being naked, shaking my hips/waving my hard dick in front of my female chef

instead of getting pissed-off or disgusted, the fact that i had a hard-on in front of her made her laugh her fucking ass off, which of course was my intent, my girlfriend was right next to her, and ofcourse she was laughing as well

why this event happened and why it was funny is kinda dificult to explain
my female chef sees me naked all the freaking time because me and my girlfriend are at-home-nudists

frequently our female chef watches us have sex
and frequently i finger my chef's pussy which is kinda weird cuz she won't touch my dick

and because she doesn't want to touch my dick, she thought me having a hard-on infront of her was funny because my girlfriend wasn't touching my dick at the time (which is something my chef enjoys watching)

Ed McMahon gave me a check for 50 million dollars and we Eiffel Towered the supermodels and blew our wads on their 36GGs today.

Finally finishing up bass for my bands album today!! I never thought that taking on a whole 9-track album of your own band would be such a nightmare!! Never again!!

Now I just have to manually correct about 3 billion x-fades because Reaper's auto-punch feature makes them all "fade-out \/ fade-in". :lol:

random joy of the day = reading this really weird story :D

what the fuck are you doing jobwise?

i have a disability check

$650 a month for doing nothing

it was $700 till a few months ago :cry: got to go to social security office and see why it went down