Your random joy of the day

Watching a fat kid falling off a swing. Oh joy.

Also, are there any girls in this freaking place? jeez..

My band's first demo was also in a best of 2013 list of national bands, and my other band's full length was featured as one of the best Latin American Doom metal releases of 2013 :-D

Noice! Movin on up!:headbang:

Watching a fat kid falling off a swing. Oh joy.

Also, are there any girls in this freaking place? jeez..

tumblr_lvpzncPEgX1qlcs90o1_400.gif

Well hello, there.

I'm not totally sure but i think it was something Owen (who is now Line666) said to TesticleMilkshake a while back when she was active here and was referring to the absence of the ladyfolke on the Sneap forum.

I remember TesticleMilkshake, she was a creepy weirdo. I think it was another girl...

Anyway...

The sneap forum is a sausage fest full of nerds... So yeah... In b4 tits or GTFO, even tho tits would be nice I guess...

I'm not totally sure but i think it was something Owen (who is now Line666) said to TesticleMilkshake a while back when she was active here and was referring to the absence of the ladyfolke on the Sneap forum.

You'de be totally wrong. It was me, to some random chick with a Mars Volta username. I'm gonna have to put up a link to the thread in my friggin' signature :lol:

I came here to post a random joy of the day but then got bummed out when I saw a bunch of neckbeards creeping on the token chick again. Sometimes you guys are the worst.

i hope you didn't break a fingernail while typing this :lol: