Your random joy of the day

got a new customer (well paying), two of my projects start to get more serious (if it works well, these will be a fulltime-job)
and I got two more guys to work with who are nice, got a great knowledge and one of them already finished the first things.
nice to see some stuff getting printed :)

Just got the notif that my number came up on an Atomic CLR Power Wedge for the Kemper.
On the list since Apr 17.

Oh, and Monox, fuck that stupid huge pic in your sig.

Oh really?

jim-carrey-dd-limo.jpg

Finally have internet in my new place.

Finally after 20 years i'm away from the parents and away from a dead end town with nothing going for it.

OPERATION MAKE SOMETHING OF MYSELF: ENGAGE

Played a pretty crappy gig, audience still loved it. Win :rofl:

This happened to me over the weekend. Our drummer fucked up like 2 parts and our bassist screwed up a part and I absolutely cannot stand that shit. We've been playing some of these songs for a few years now and it always seems people get retarded at shows for some reason. Pretty embarrassing, but the crowd loved the shit out of us. On nights when we play super solid, there's no one sticking around to see us. Go figure. :lol:

I guess this belongs partially in the "Random annoyance" thread as well. Other guitarist says "it wasn't that bad dude, at least we played it off pretty well and all got back on track quick"......my thoughts are basically, "we shouldn't have to worry or settle for 'it wasn't that bad'....we shouldn't be fucking up our songs, period".

Working on a website - client has an idea, I have a solution that's a bit different, client not 100% sure.
I ask him if it's ok if I am gonna make a testversion with my solution, he fucking loves it, it's way easier
to do and he actually likes it that much that he wants to pay me for the quoted price for his way.

So less work, same money, my client is happy and recommended me due to that!

16 years ago today I married my wife. I know marriage is not the answer for many, but for me it's been an incredible journey with my perfect other half, the Yin to my Yang.