Your random joy of the day

A band I produced since their first demo to their now upcoming full-length just signed to LifeForce Records (ex- All That Remains, Trivium, Heaven Shall Burn, Between The Buried And Me etc). I'm also in the band myself since last year, so yeah pretty happy right now :D

There was some person (probably an Asian woman) driving incredibly slow in the passing lane on the highway with a cop directly behind them. The cop was riding this lady's ass when suddenly he turns his sirens on. And as the car moves over to the right lane to pull over, the cop turns off the sirens and gets back into the passing lane. :worship:

Seems like im gonna get a shot at working with a band signed to major label and is(are?) quite popular. Hopefully i'll get the gig :)

That's awesome, share the name when/if you can!

As for is vs are, both are correct although "are" is technically more correct. It's kind of a British vs. American English thing.

Most Brits will refer to a band as a plural where the phrase "of musicians" is implied (One Direction are my favorite band of musicians)

Americans generally refer to a band as a collective singular, such as 'family.' (One Direction is my favorite band, my family is insane).

is, because it's one band. the band as a whole.

Nope, not quite that simple.

Had really great sex followed by some pretty awesome homemade burgers...
And we confirmed a few more dates for Orpheus Omega's national tour!
'twas a good day... Twas a good day!

just realized i can make music at any time of the day or night without disturbing the neighbours
half way on the way for the waiting time for my new pearl reference pure
found tabasco chipotle and green pepper sauce in a nearby shop
finally settled with the fact i can't take any dairy products anymore/not craving for it anymore
doing 2 nice recording projects...recording orchestra's
won football match

I'm okay if you bring a friend :D

would you prefer George or Jason?

Mangina.jpg