Your random joy of the day

Congrats with losing weight man!
Might I ask what you do for that?
Only walking or what?

As for the haircut.
I recently cut my hair after 11 years of long rocking angelic power juice.
Because I had a jobinterview at a pizzaplace.....didn;t like the job but the hair is gone.
Just get a (dont know what it is called in english) beardtrimmer kinda thing.
Put the clip on it set it to an inch or so and just go piece by piece.....sexy out of bed look guaranteed.

Or just no clip and BBBBZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT Rock the semi-baldy

thanks man!

well during the first months i lost weight mostly by change of diet, i've been on a low-carb diet and it seems to work for me even though people say it's just a fad diet. still, even if i did just lose the weight because of starting to eat right and not because of the low amount of carbs, i still find that the low-carb diet helps controlling the urge to eat shitty food - for example, i absolutely love chocolate, and last christmas, i ate like 4 boxes of the stuff. it was just too good to stop eating.

i haven't had any chocolate since, nor have i felt the urge to have any.

i changed walking to bicycling a few weeks ago because i think it's more fun and way more versatile as i don't like running, and also takes much less time to do. i try to ride 5x10km per week, which comes to about 30 minutes per day at my pace. when i used to walk, i would have to keep going for 1h 30min and still not feel like it's doing much. if running is your thing though, it'll become a different story.

looks like a smooth transition to me, especially if you cut it yourself just using a trimmer! i don't think i'd want a buzz and i'm a bit afraid that i'd end up having a haircut that i'd regret, but i'll have to consider doing that when the time comes, looks pretty neutral.

i'm actually looking for a new job at the moment, getting a haircut would probably up my chances as well.

thanks man!

well during the first months i lost weight mostly by change of diet, i've been on a low-carb diet and it seems to work for me even though people say it's just a fad diet. still, even if i did just lose the weight because of starting to eat right and not because of the low amount of carbs, i still find that the low-carb diet helps controlling the urge to eat shitty food - for example, i absolutely love chocolate, and last christmas, i ate like 4 boxes of the stuff. it was just too good to stop eating.

i haven't had any chocolate since, nor have i felt the urge to have any.

i changed walking to bicycling a few weeks ago because i think it's more fun and way more versatile as i don't like running, and also takes much less time to do. i try to ride 5x10km per week, which comes to about 30 minutes per day at my pace. when i used to walk, i would have to keep going for 1h 30min and still not feel like it's doing much. if running is your thing though, it'll become a different story.

looks like a smooth transition to me, especially if you cut it yourself just using a trimmer! i don't think i'd want a buzz and i'm a bit afraid that i'd end up having a haircut that i'd regret, but i'll have to consider doing that when the time comes, looks pretty neutral.

i'm actually looking for a new job at the moment, getting a haircut would probably up my chances as well.

I've done the exact same thing, minus the exercise, and I've lost 26kg since november.

I've done the exact same thing, minus the exercise, and I've lost 26kg since november.

very nice! i started exercising mostly because the weight loss stopped at a point, looks like yours has been constant.

if you've been drinking alcohol on weekends like myself before starting, have you kept doing that or have you stopped drinking completely? just thinking, if i wouldn't have drunk alcohol at all this year the low-carb diet would probably have been even more efficient.

I've had some beers occasionally, but not often. I'm a father of two little girls, so I don't get to go out very often anymore. My free-time is spent on my band. I've actually taken a break from the low carb diet since I've practically arrived at my desired weight, and I'm lucky enough to not have gained any weight since. I'm thinking of getting back on it because, lie you said, it kills the sugar cravings, something I've been feeling a lot more since I got off the diet.
My, nr 1 advice to people who wants to try low carb is to not overdo it. Eat normal food, but stay away from processed sugar, bread, potatoes, rice and pasta. Eat lots of vegetables and meat. And BACON!!

I need more clients, but it seems to work at least a bit today, 2 eventual clients called me today
and 2 guys recommended my work-and a friend of mine who works as a financial consultant showed
me a few ways to save money and how to invest it for the future.

I need to try that low carb diet thing, I didn't gain alot of weight in the last 2 years, but I have still
have to loose some weight, especially th sugar cravings suck, I really want to get in shape.
Too bad that meat (at least good meat, try to buy that local) is too expensive for me atm and that
I really love pasta and bread...wholemeal flour should help about this part, but a bit more money would
help me alot :D

I need more clients, but it seems to work at least a bit today, 2 eventual clients called me today
and 2 guys recommended my work-and a friend of mine who works as a financial consultant showed
me a few ways to save money and how to invest it for the future.

I need to try that low carb diet thing, I didn't gain alot of weight in the last 2 years, but I have still
have to loose some weight, especially th sugar cravings suck, I really want to get in shape.
Too bad that meat (at least good meat, try to buy that local) is too expensive for me atm and that
I really love pasta and bread...wholemeal flour should help about this part, but a bit more money would
help me alot :D

Crossing my fingers for you about those clients!

You don't need to go full on low carb. Just make it a rule of thumb to cover at least half your plate with salad and/or vegetables, and stay away from pre-made food, and you should see some results.

After 2 years of putting up with this shitty iPhone 3gs, I finally got to order a new phone: A Samsung Galaxy SIII.
Can't wait.

No longer homeless (as posted in random annoyance a little while ago) I just got the keys to the new apartment with my lady and godDAMN it feels good to have a roof over my head and some stability.

7H7E on the 27th re-inspired me, musically- so glad to have met Aaron and Zack in person

ALSO- I got approved to freelance out of this studio that has worked with Kanye and Deftones and has great gear AND for a stupid low price

I'm also talking to the owners of this studio on Wednesday morning about freelancing for super low as well

Huge sigh of relief- and now to pack up everything in my old apartment:D

422502DSCF05952.jpg

Damn we gotta wait one more day in the states. :( Is it good though? I really want it not to suck.

i liked it, but i have to say once it ended i found that i didn't really "get" it all so well. i felt that a lot of stuff in it went totally unexplained, but maybe it's just me.

a lot of modern movies just wipe the plot on your face so there's not 1 person in the audience who falls from that train, so in that way it was refreshing i guess.

I really enjoyed it, puts some interesting spins on the big question... I'm a fan of charleze theron too...

I thought you guys would have had it first...

i liked it, but i have to say once it ended i found that i didn't really "get" it all so well. i felt that a lot of stuff in it went totally unexplained, but maybe it's just me.

a lot of modern movies just wipe the plot on your face so there's not 1 person in the audience who falls from that train, so in that way it was refreshing i guess.

I kinda dig movies like that where you are left thinking about them for awhile after (although if it is because of plot holes then that's no good).

And yeah plague_rider when I saw your comment I thought "oh shit prometheus is out!" only to discover it is not lol.