Your random joy of the day

randomly found the handheld voice changer toy i had as a kid; the "Megamouth Warpr" :lol: still works, and still sounds pretty awesome!

apparently, you can't find these anywhere anymore. a quick google search revealed that a couple of artists are using these as unique effects. i'm thinking of sampling sounds through it, already have a couple of ideas :)

stuff like this is exactly what you can't do with your DAW - fiddling with strange pieces of gear like this sparks huge amounts of creativity. :lol:

I've just discovered Minecraft, Holy shit.

th_RenStimpy-Happy-Joy.jpg

since january, i've lost 12 kilograms. feel pretty good. 10 to go to reach my goal, hopefully mid-summer or so.

i've started taking long walks everyday so i'm hoping to reach my goal sooner than that.

when i'll reach my goal i'm also planning to get a haircut :) i've had long hair for long enough! no idea what to do with it though.

Congrats with losing weight man!
Might I ask what you do for that?
Only walking or what?

As for the haircut.
I recently cut my hair after 11 years of long rocking angelic power juice.
Because I had a jobinterview at a pizzaplace.....didn;t like the job but the hair is gone.
Just get a (dont know what it is called in english) beardtrimmer kinda thing.
Put the clip on it set it to an inch or so and just go piece by piece.....sexy out of bed look guaranteed.

Or just no clip and BBBBZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT Rock the semi-baldy

image006.jpg

foto.jpg

My random joy of the day:

Posting a question on this forum after not been here for ages and get response not seen much in the world of internet :)