Your random joy of the day

My cat didn't wake me up last night, which means I actually got a consistent 5 hours sleep! Now I'm tracking some pop punk which is putting a smile on my face.

i've lost 7 kilograms in the last two months just by changing my diet, i feel pretty good about it.

at this rate i'll reach normal weight by summer. adding some exercise should do it i bet. can't wait to be able to ride a bicycle outside!

to continue with my random joys:

i think i just learned how to scream properly! doesn't hurt at all, it's got enough volume and even power. i'm probably gonna post a clip @ rate my mix to ask you guys how it sounds.

i actually learned the technique by trying to imitate louis armstrong's singing voice. :lol:

to continue with my random joys:

i think i just learned how to scream properly! doesn't hurt at all, it's got enough volume and even power. i'm probably gonna post a clip @ rate my mix to ask you guys how it sounds.

i actually learned the technique by trying to imitate louis armstrong's singing voice. :lol:

Did you ever post this? I'd like to check this out :))

Theres a new vending machine at work that brews fresh PG Tips tea... and as its a new machine, its free... i've had 3 cups of tea, of decent standard, and for free...

Today is my first working day that has not started with a cheap double espresso and powdered milk...

Started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix... into season 2... KLDGHILUSDHFIWUEHFIUWENCUINDFBSDFOPIASJR {AQW{RI)*Q£U$(*"Y£UIFHAEKHFKJEHFR its so epic!!

In other news... Game of Thrones season 2...

since january, i've lost 12 kilograms. feel pretty good. 10 to go to reach my goal, hopefully mid-summer or so.

i've started taking long walks everyday so i'm hoping to reach my goal sooner than that.

when i'll reach my goal i'm also planning to get a haircut :) i've had long hair for long enough! no idea what to do with it though.

May have scored a nice new amp head for a wickedretarded price. Skin tingles with anticipicipitationz. Will post in the GAS thread when/if this comes to fruitionz.

ace,ventura,dancing,gif-0ee6a902a6eefc55bad3dbc02b0a85b2_h.jpg

Not today but recently.

So I was out and on the hunt for a toilet. You know when you get it bad and you're about to explode, get the sweats and pains? Yeah like that. An hour of this goes on and I finally get to a clean toilet. I'm setting up and mentally preparing for the onslaught and . . . .

a long ass fart! That's it. Not even a wet one.

This had me howling... certainly perked up my day...