Your thoughts on gay marriage?

i personally have nothing against gays but in the bible god destroyed 2 great cities Sodom and Gomorrah for being so sinful and engaging in homosexual behavior they even tried to have gay sex with an angel so in return god destroyed the cities. but to me the question is why would god have a law on no gay sex and then have monkeys and people have a genetic urge to want to fuck that way, to me it just seems like bull shit. n e way the only answer is god isnt real and i think we should burn down all the churches to solve all of earths problems
obvioustroll2.jpg

^I dunno...they heard about it? Some people just DO have a problem with it. I would say it's ALOT easier for people to accept 2 moms than 2 dads still. That was just a possible scenario...maybe not THAT likely but it is possible.

*facepalm*

I understand that people are still going to have problems with it, my point is that as the kid gets older and needs to answer questions about it from people, he will have formed his own sets of opinions and core values and will be able to fend for himself...unless said person is a fucking dunce of course.

I think its bullshit how christian peopel think God hates Fags
Nowhere in the bible does he say he hates fags. God is just against buttsecks cause its not the "natural" way to way sex.
atleast thats what my Christian Education teacher said.

You've been lied to. "God" DOES have a problem with fags. Look into "Sodom and Gomorrah" and mainly "Leviticus 18 and 20" and, if I remember correctly, there are some passages by Mathew that condemn homosexuality.

Stoning and killing people because of the homosexuality is something your Christian Pastor would definitely not mention to you. First off, do not ever believe a word of shit that comes out their mouth until you have looked into it and formed your own understanding of a given passage/scripture.

Whoa, I didn't think it'd start a huge discussion :p. I got 95% for my presentation, thanks for all the help :D.

Feel free to continue discussing by the way!

Well I don't care. This is actually the end of the world as we know it, then I couldn't care less if 2 men/women wanna live/grow old/fuck/cook together, but with the status "married".

Who cares. let them be carpet munchers or pillow biters. Aint hurtin me none.

One of my best friends is a semen eater, and in high school he use to get some hot ass girls.

By the way you can use some study tools like the website godhatesfags.com, or godhatesgoths.com, or godhatesniggers.com.

For being a kind and just god he sure does hate a lot of people.

Where did tht fag come from? He'd better be at home looking at the mirror or at his wife. ''You can choose who you have sex with. You might not like it, but you can choose who do you allow to have sex with you'' WTF? Dude of course you can, I'm not gay but I have a mouth to tell a guy to have sexs with me, the same mouth I'd use to tell a girl! Of course if a homosexual person lives in an hostile environement he/she'll fake as much as possible in order to not be hurt or harmed or watever by this environement, but this is not making a choice! You have no choice, either you fake or you suffer. God damn it, until world gets rid of people like that equal rights for everyone'll be impossible. What a dumbass.

Where did tht fag come from? He'd better be at home looking at the mirror or at his wife. ''You can choose who you have sex with. You might not like it, but you can choose who do you allow to have sex with you'' WTF? Dude of course you can, I'm not gay but I have a mouth to tell a guy to have sexs with me, the same mouth I'd use to tell a girl! Of course if a homosexual person lives in an hostile environement he/she'll fake as much as possible in order to not be hurt or harmed or watever by this environement, but this is not making a choice! You have no choice, either you fake or you suffer. God damn it, until world gets rid of people like that equal rights for everyone'll be impossible. What a dumbass.

Hold your horses and learn how to understand what he is saying. You obviously misinterpreted what he said or did not watch the entire video. Watch it again before you come off as a fool. He was addressing that question, not defending it.

If you have seen any of his other videos, you would know he is a very intelligent person.