Your username....

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
I dunno if this has been done but...What made you choose THAT username for this forum...its always an interesting question...
Me? Well, i pretty much went by this name all over the damn internet until recently...but i still use this name from time to time...For those who dont know, its actually the name of one my favorite characters from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles...

In my younger, teenage years I was trying to come up with a good screenname for mIRC. I'm not sure why, but bio-nuclear waste popped in my head. I liked it and my s/n formed from that. It's stuck with me ever since (about 7 years now).

Biowaste

*for the millionth time*

My screen name was originally ChokingParasite, in reference to the Tool song "Ticks & Leeches". Since I am no longer Tool worshiping fanboy, and since the name was too long, I had it shortened.

Needled24Seven said:
cob, symphony x video....game....music? youre opinion just whent down the drain, because you obviously have no clue what youre talkin about
Okay. Im not even going to bother arguing, you like what you listen to, I like what i listen to. I used to listen to all that stuff when I was like 14 and it was cool. Just because i think its stupid overly dramatic show off music, doesnt mean its the end of the world...or does it?

Yes, play any castlevania game and you any symphony X song, or play Megaman 2 for all your favorite Janne Warman keybaord solos.