Your username....

Needled24Seven said:
well ive seen you talk about opeth before, and most of you in here talk so highly about opeth. not to mention you have opeth in youre signature. did i mention cob? no. dont be a hypocrite youre getting just as offensive when someone mentions something about a band you like.

:lol: BUAHUAHUHAUHUAHUAHUHAUHAUHUAHUHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUHAUHUAHUAHUHAUHAUH!!! OH SHIT!!!

Oh....i can't breath... i think i just pissed myself.... HAAHAHABWUABUHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!!

OH fuck, there's so many logical fallacies in that response i'm not even going to begin.

Oh, and while we're on the topic of grammar:

Just for the record, learn what paragraphs are.

can you read?
Yes obviously you cant...If you hate this forum and the band it represents, dont fucking post here...I cannot stand people like you who just waltz in somewhere and tell everyone that they are wrong or stupid or hypocrites...the point is you are being the jerk here and everyone else is trying to have a decent time posting..if you cant accept someone making critizism on some band, then you truly are more pathetic than you seem...I personally dont care if someone doesnt like Opeth, but i dont see why its relevent to say we're all assholes because someone us DO like Opeth and think they are a tad better than alot of bands! Big fucking deal! get over it, grow up and get a life...

Still taller.

Yeah with BWNs heels on! :lol:

thebigyetti - its a college nickname that stuck. its because im really tall. and white. the ironic think is that im not that hairy.

@hopkins, im taller than you and the rest of the board so i dont wanna hear it :tickled: yes i really am that tall. ask blackmetalemp and doomedmistress