Your username....

Needled24Seven said:
i dont get most opeth fans. what makes you think opeth is so great that they are so much better than everysingle metal band out there. its almost like you people only listen to them because you think they are artsy and mature, which is pathetic. just because opeth has acoustic sections....wow! first off mikes one of the best clean metal vox out there and he has to growl which sounds like total shit. write beautiful compositions, blackwater park has to be one of the most boring cds ive ever heard. i seriously cant listen to that cd without passing out. pretty much everything about that cd his held out too long and it lags so badly. then you have deliverance which was a total waste except for a fair judgement. half of damnation was pointless and boring and a lot of the songs went no where at all. and frankly some of the worst sounding riffs ive heard came from opeth. dont get me wrong i still love em, but i just hate how most you people hold them on this high pedestal like they can do no wrong. take a look inward before isulting other peoples music.

So, are you 15, 14 or younger? :tickled:

Needled24Seven said:
i dont get most opeth fans. what makes you think opeth is so great that they are so much better than every single metal band out there. its almost like you people only listen to them because you think they are artsy and mature, which is pathetic. just because opeth has acoustic sections....wow! first off mikes one of the best clean metal vox out there and he has to growl which sounds like total shit. write beautiful compositions, blackwater park has to be one of the most boring cds ive ever heard. i seriously cant listen to that cd without passing out. pretty much everything about that cd his held out too long and it lags so badly. then you have deliverance which was a total waste except for a fair judgement. half of damnation was pointless and boring and a lot of the songs went no where at all. and frankly some of the worst sounding riffs ive heard came from opeth. dont get me wrong i still love em, but i just hate how most you people hold them on this high pedestal like they can do no wrong. take a look inward before isulting other peoples music. i just would like to know what makes symphony x and cob so childish, yet opeth is so great compared to them?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. How ignorant are you?

Did anyone in this whole thread even MENTION that Opeth was better than CoB at all? Did ANYONE say Opeth were amazing musicians for that matter? How the fuck do you even know I like Opeth?

Once again, those comments give you the That comment gives you the " horrible preassumptions by a fucking 15 year old of the week" award.

Needled24Seven said:
well ive seen you talk about opeth before, and most of you in here talk so highly about opeth. not to mention you have opeth in youre signature. did i mention cob? no. dont be a hypocrite youre getting just as offensive when someone mentions something about a band you like.

and just for the record its presumptions.

I think you missed the point of preASSumptions :Smug: