Your weekend?

Well, work is mostly over with... at least here in the area. Now we are sheltering the tired people of the Techincal Support Org. (in german: THW ). and are getting slowly back to some kind of normal life :D Were some tough days, tho, but not absolutely melodramatic or of impending doom or whatever. Came to learn some people closer that I didn't care too much about before. Strange to see how extreme situations show the real face of people :)

Hmm... my weekend was... sorta fun. I went with my boyfriend and a bunch of other people to Namsosmartnan (sort of a market thing with parties). It's 100 km to Namsos and it gets kinda cramped with three people in the back of a BMW for that long a distance. *Glad she survived*
Anyways, when we got there my boyfriend thought he had lost his wallet and we went to the police to report it and to block his visa card and we had to sit in the car while everyone else went to Yes (a disco/bar of some sort) and had all kinds of fun.
When we got home at like 5 in the morning he found he has left his wallet on the table. Quite an evening :s :erk:

i´ve been at a little rock-festival called wutzrock with my best friend.very nice!good music and nice people.but the walk to the festival-area took around 45 minutes...and we didn´t know it before and thought it would just take around 15 minutes.but it was cool!:)

I'm still enjoying some of Fjell's mead from Wacken :) Been very careful not to drink too much at once, a sip each other day... it tastes too well just to drink that :) And it's a nice memory...

ANYWAY... Skål!

:)can´t stop smiling!;)
much fun while celebrating your birthday!
well,i won´t celebrate mine,and it´s a little bit away,too...i would like to give a party,but there are no people i could invite...*sigh*