you're all gods

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
yeh... i just want to say that it would not've been the same if it wasn't for the gathering. i think you're all great, even though i didn't have time to get into a real conversation with each one.
as a contrast from my usual weekday, i've been blessed with friendly love by you, the gods :)lol: how cheesy's that?)
:worship:

:wave: so long, and thanks for being so kind with me :oops:

cheers raf :worship:
goddess.jpg

ah raf. you look as old as me! i look 19 so do you. there. he just got inside the pubs asking for a beer ahaha :lol:

rafael said:
yeh... i just want to say that it would not've been the same if it wasn't for the gathering. i think you're all great, even though i didn't have time to get into a real conversation with each one.
as a contrast from my usual weekday, i've been blessed with friendly love by you, the gods :)lol: how cheesy's that?)
:worship:

:wave: so long, and thanks for being so kind with me :oops:

yeh rafael, i near shit a brick when you knocked on my door, your about 6 foot and you got a beard too, omg you are a big boy for your mum :D

Bastet said:
yeah, and put a new pic on your avatar, this one's not like you really
who's mine, well i suppose i should change mine it was takin while i had long hair last year on holiday, probably due for a change :Spin: