YouTube gems

Lets see what we can do to wake this place up:lol:
How about a little black/viking metal...one of my favorites... Enslaved:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see what we can do to wake this place up:lol:
How about a little black/viking metal...one of my favorites... Enslaved:headbang:
Path To Vanir

That's cool! :headbang: I saw them a couple of years ago, opening for Dark Funeral. They didn't come off that well live. They were straight-up, no frills, old school, traditional death metal. Just not my thing. I like this tune though.

Then again...they played after Abigail Williams. Almost any band would look like shit following A.W. They absolutely ruled!

SS

Here's one of my favorite Cradle Of Filth tunes: "Beneath the Howling Stars"!!!

This is a great performance...at least I dig it.

SS

Sweet I dig Cradle. I actually own that DVD...

Emperor brought it live..... I wish they never broke up..THAT SUCKS

I own this DVD too: Imperial Live Ceremony.
THere is about 2 minutes of intros before the song gets going because this is the first song on the disk... But then it gets crankin...
"Curse Ye All Men" off of Equilibrium IX :headbang::headbang::headbang:

hails!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass::lol:

Leslie West's guitar tone will rip your face off!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc02XRNR7jo&feature=related[/ame]

But I Like Gary Moore's tone just a little better :)

:worship:

I don't know if anyone remembers this band from the mid eighties...The Lords Of The New Church. They were kind of the dark side of 80s post punk. Todd Rundgren actually collaborated with them on one of their songs. The Singer Stiv Bator ended up getting hammered and getting hit by a taxi in Paris, he left the hospital before a doctor would see him and he died in his sleep. I saw them live once and they put on a cool show until he passed out... The band kept playing for about ten minutes until they got his ass up and he finished. Quite a site... Let's hear it for Heroin!! ROCK N ROLL!!! :headbang:

You all will probably go what the hell is this shit!! LOL But some these are pretty rare stuff, except maybe the Open Your Eyes video, that song was their biggest hit.

The Singer Stiv Bator ended up getting hammered and getting hit by a taxi in Paris, he left the hospital before a doctor would see him and he died in his sleep. I saw them live once and they put on a cool show until he passed out... The band kept playing for about ten minutes until they got his ass up and he finished. Quite a site... Let's hear it for Heroin!! ROCK N ROLL!!! :headbang:

Wow! Color me surprised. After watching those vids, I'd have thought he would have died while choking on a bit of scone at a tea social.

That first video could be used like "Scared Straight" to keep kids off of dope. I'd rather face the Tossed Salad Man than turn into that dude. :lol:

SS