YouTube gems

Here's one for Sorrell, since he's such a huge Dragonforce fan and all :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awesome!

I could not possibly hate that band any more than I do. They are such a pack of jerkoffs. Just a bunch of 80s shredder wannabe wankewrs with a pompous prick of a frontman. What an asshole! Little limey shithead. Somebody aught to strangle that sonofabitch with his pretty permed hair! Gawd I hate those fuckers!!! :yell:

Sorry. I flared again.

I'm better now.

SS

Wow. Now I gotta hear more of their stuff. I get more kicks out of a horrible band than I do most sitcoms.

Here ya go Steve (S). This is the best way to watch Dragonforce, maybe your blood presure will be easy to maintain if you don't actually have to see them play...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ok I think there's a joke in there somewhere Doh!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great new Nightwish video. I love Marco's voice.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRc9rNDZOCE[/ame]

Great Great Video Steve,

Check out these from Airbourne... THey are bringing ROCK N ROLL to a new generation and I hope it sticks.

They are from Austrailia and they sound like............well that will be obvius

THey rocked it at the Mayhem Festival...

Check out the Lemmy cameo...

I've been surfin' 70s Progrock... and pulled up few from this one of a kind band
I owned several of their albums..

Not that anybody cares... :lol:

I'm Just Sayin'...

SHIT!!! That was awesome!!! :headbang:

I had no idea those dudes could shred!

I'll say, that's one of the best tunes I've heard in a long time. I'll be buyin' that one.

SS

Awesome! :kickass: These guys have come a long way and each successive CD has been better than the last.. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album too..

trip on this...

hottopicsk.jpg

The Islander is beautiful song. Personally I miss Tarja in the band but they are still killer. I just love all the classical orchesatration in Dark Passion Play...

We were listening to some old Aerosmith over the4 weekend so it made me look for some cool Aersmith vids.
I was actually at this show in 1978 ... Cal Jam II I was a youngster! And Cal Jam was a crazy time! At the Ontario Motor Speedway

We were listening to some old Aerosmith over the4 weekend so it made me look for some cool Aersmith vids.
I was actually at this show in 1978 ... Cal Jam II I was a youngster! And Cal Jam was a crazy time! At the Ontario Motor Speedway
Draw The Line

Shit-faced or not, Steven Tyler is a GAWD!!!

The only time I saw them was on the "Permanent Vacation" tour (with Dokken opening). AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

SS