Youtube is glorious

So, Dave Grohl claimed in his "documentary", that Soundcity went out of business because "everyone" could be a musician with those "digital tools"...
huh :lol:

With those lyrics I thought he was going to kill himself at the end, now it's me who wants to.

I can't believe all the good comments he's getting on his page... it's the most scary thing I've ever seen. Like I slipped and fell, hurt my head and woke up in the twilight zone.

For example:
"Danny, this is absolutely fantastic! Not only are you a lyrical genius but you possess a subtle tone, reminiscent of a young Michael Jackson. The harrowing overtones of despair on your track takes the listener on an emotional journey. Don't let the naysayers hinder your progress, success is imminent. You're a credit to your Pakistani community!"

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

I believe he does take it seriously Plendakor.

He's got behind the scenes videos and got some rapper called Raxstar to post his music video haha.

Honestly I think all the comments are sarcastic. His views on facebook are going up fast too haha.

People are obviously trolling him on facebook. All the positive comments are so over the top that they can't be meant seriously :lol: