YT: DAR Forza Quattro - Metal

So meaty but clear and defined.

Even though it's 90% in the playing, I really like the tone you've got, fits your style like a glove.

how much are you looking at for one of those things dude?!

and how in gods name do you get your hands on them? haha

how much are you looking at for one of those things dude?!

and how in gods name do you get your hands on them? haha

I think they're $3800. Not really sure. Better check with the guys at DAR. Paul was in Sweden for a couple of days so I got a chance to play it live as well as record it at home.

Sounds pretty honky/phasey in the video. Can barely hear the drums from those low mids. Definitely one of my least fave amp tones from ya!

Sorry to hear that, yeah I was mixing the guitars loud this time around due to some guys claiming you can't hear the guitars in my later amp tests. But dude you need to hear this amp in person, I was loving the tones I got from it.

Really amazing clarity and voicing to this amp IMO. It doesn't sound like anything else. Awesome clip!

Yeah you have to hear it to believe it dude!

Sorry to hear that, yeah I was mixing the guitars loud this time around due to some guys claiming you can't hear the guitars in my later amp tests. But dude you need to hear this amp in person, I was loving the tones I got from it.

That's cool man. The desirable qualities in person don't always translate when recorded. Maybe in this case it's just a matter of spending some time tweaking around with it to convey those tones in a more accurate manner. I imagine your time is fairly limited given the amp is on loan and all.

That's cool man. The desirable qualities in person don't always translate when recorded. Maybe in this case it's just a matter of spending some time tweaking around with it to convey those tones in a more accurate manner. I imagine your time is fairly limited given the amp is on loan and all.

Also I must say that my options are pretty limited when it comes to recording. I only have one cab at home. I only have my Sm57 and my MD421. I really need to be getting more microphones to start with. I really liked the TSM that was used for the Natas video.

It's really defined and has it's own thing going, and suits your playing lots, but for that kind of money I'd rather have a 5150, a Tremoverb, and my JVM.

Even though this has them Mig-25 Toobz (and I love the Mig-25), there's just something I really don't like about it. Must be cause it's class a and a high gainer. I don't really know, it's just the highs and hi-mids aren't to my taste.