YT: Pod HD Pro - Metal with patch

Tone is good, but sounds very stiff and undynamic. Still, probably the best Line 6 metal tone yet. Thanks to the trolololo guy, no less. MacBook Pro - 2000$ trololo machine...

edit 3: Man, I LOVE your Petrucci influence! Gives so much musical depth to your tunes.
edit 4: Does wearing full-body latex make one a better Skyrim player?

I do care! Killer tone once again!

Made me wanna practise even more again! Why do you do this to me?! o_O :D

Actually got a whole different vibe regarding the HD series(I tested the HD300 before and didn't like). The Pod HD Pro is awesome for quick patch making.

That's weird, aren't they supposed to sound exactly the same? I know the Pro has some additional effects and it's more flexible when making a patch, but for a basic rhythm guitar sound with the onboard cab simulation like the one you have on your video there shouldn't be any differences.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZsb1eCv9ow&feature=plcp&context=C39d24e0UDOEgsToPDskKHpb4TT7g-l4e6twz6jPJI[/ame]

not me, but sounds good :kickass:

That's weird, aren't they supposed to sound exactly the same? I know the Pro has some additional effects and it's more flexible when making a patch, but for a basic rhythm guitar sound with the onboard cab simulation like the one you have on your video there shouldn't be any differences.

yeah but I got the first renditions, might be that... I don't know!

very entertaining video, thumbs up ! :D

The guitar sound is great, but what really captures my attention is the bass, goddamn what a monstrous tone

Genuine spat food out whilst laughing at that video!

Tone is nice, am I the only one who never hears much of a transient/nice attack come through on amp sims though?

very entertaining video, thumbs up ! :D

The guitar sound is great, but what really captures my attention is the bass, goddamn what a monstrous tone

really thanks man...

I did put the bass track for the guys at metalguitarist.org.
It's actually nothing special, the typical backround supporting guitars kinda bass.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3423189/45-bass.mp3