Zanex Taking Time Off..."labeled Sick"

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN OR GIVES A SHIT. ZANEX IS TAKING TIME OUT FROM THE BOARD. I MAY HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY. I HAVE HAD TERRIBLE CHEST PAINS AND I HAVE BEEN TO THE DR. TWICE AND EMERGENCY ROOM ONCE. THEY DID AN EKG AND ITS NOT MY HEART. I HAVE ACID REFLUX DISEASE AND THE DOCTORS BELIVE I MAY HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY (EITHER GALL BLADDER OR HYATAL HERNIA (SP?) ANYONE, EVERYBODY TAKE CARE AND THAT SUCKS ABOUT CM AND THE SHIT REGARDING THE OVERKILL TOUR. NEVERMORE RULES.

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG"

NoLordy had many visits to doctors and hospitals as a small child, so your problems are understood.
I salute you.

You will be missed untill you return, so get back back home really soon (or at least get a laptop and an internet connection from the hospital to participate to this forum). May this make you stronger!

Well, dude, I hope you get better real soon. It'll be weird not to see your name on here for a while. I've heard that acid reflux disease can be a real pain in the ass, or chest, that is. Don't worry, the surgery will be over before you even realize it and then you'll be back in here before you know it. Til then, STAY METAL!! Hey, think of being knocked out in surgery as "dreaming neon black." Good luck!