Zephyrus Debuts on The Metal Observer

Congrats!

(I'm sure it's my 'congrats' that really meant something to him.)

Also, question based on your profile: do you really think bm is the "most versatile genre" of extreme metal (I could see an argument for this, I suppose), or could it be that you've experienced more of it and therefore have a better sense of its variations, or that the label is rather ambiguous?

I'm not actually arguing for either of the points it might appear that I'm trying to make there, by the way, just curious to hear what you think.

Almost makes me want to try my hand at reviewing music. Reviews (or at least writing them) for some reason is something that never greatly appealed to me. I almost tried to start writing a review a few times, but never gave it a serious attempt. Maybe some day.

Almost makes me want to try my hand at reviewing music. Reviews (or at least writing them) for some reason is something that never greatly appealed to me. I almost tried to start writing a review a few times, but never gave it a serious attempt. Maybe some day.

An English major who's extremely knowledgeable about metal music shouldn't have much trouble crafting reviews. But yes, motivation is a major factor.

Nicely done. So is it a paid gig for TMO? I write reviews for UM, but lack of incentive seems to keep me from focusing on them as much as I should.