ZH Backstage at Prog Power USA

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
I was pretty friggen proud to take this pic after they destroyed the Earthlink live. in my honest opinion this is just a little sample of the big things to come for Zero Hour. You rock brothas!!!

My Pictures0081.jpg

Bear

Here is one with myself and Glenn, but Mikey was running around trying to help the drummer from Silent Force out :headbang:

My%20Pictures0082.jpg

Bear

Right on brotha, if you can man those pic would be great for our web-site. If you can send them to Buddah, that would be great. What was so cool about these pics is that Bear just kept saying how happy he was for us. Bear is a great person who wants to see our genre grow. Bear thank you always man for your support.

YOU RULE KAT,
Jay

I always am there for you guys \m/ Buddha can nab the pics right there or I can send him some larger ones. I took some of you guys during your set but the camera I was using sucks ass,they came out all dark :cry: I am waiting to get the pics from Henry and then I will send those to Buddha for the website. Rock on. I look forward to the DM shows coming up. You guys going to Symphony X friday???

Bear

why does the lead singer look like Gene Simmons without makeup in the first pic lol.
and when are the pics from PP3 going up on the site?
thanx my brothas!

Hey Jasun/Troy,

Do you have the pic of all of us at the Fairfield parking lot in Atlanta before we all went to lunch on Saturday afternoon? I'd love to see how that one turned out - post it if you can!?

-Darrin

Originally posted by Bear
I was pretty friggen proud to take this pic after they destroyed the Earthlink live. in my honest opinion this is just a little sample of the big things to come for Zero Hour. You rock brothas!!!

My Pictures0081.jpg

Bear

COOL picture! Erik looks rather evil! :eek: :D

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!!