Zyklon tour Australia?

Like most acts that tour Australia, you can expect Zyklon to come to Australia when they have one original member left in the line up and when they're a pale shadow of their former selves.

Damn, got my hopes up about Zyklon coming here... When their shirts are being sold for over $60 here, it`s clear the market`s not right for such a venture (no matter how cool it`d be to see `em live...). Still, it may be worth starting a petition for getting extreme bands out here.
Also, does anybody else in Australia listen to Red Harvest or is just me? Seeing as they`re friends with Zyklon & all (re: An Eclectic Manner). Maybe they could be the support for the gig that`ll never be?

Chow Mai Dong said:
Wouldn't Samoth have trouble getting into the country with his arson (?) conviction and all? Then again I guess they've toured elsewhere overseas...
You can still go overseas if you have a criminal record. It doesn't confine you to your country.

sretawmada said:
anybody else in Australia listen to Red Harvest or is just me?
I heard of them a while back but i forgot to look into them, thanks for reminding me, i will try and get some of their stuff.

Thor Kjaer-Olsen said:
You can still go overseas if you have a criminal record. It doesn't confine you to your country.
I'm sure it's happened to quite a few black metal musos though? Frost was recently denied a visa to the US, although whether that relates to a criminal record I dunno, cause I don't think he's done anything all that serious.