Car I will be purchasing - is it worth it?

it might end up being more like 4-5 K unless I really wanna go all the way and put in all the extra shit.

Slick! Do it while you're young boy! You should research the Chip Foose edition, it may be more to your liking and it is supposed to be limited, and come with a lot of the additions you're looking to add.

I have a '92 LX 5.0 I am about to start tinkering with (original owner :headbang:).

I used to have (and rebuilt) a '73 Nova and a '78 (I think it was 78) Trans Am back in the day. The Nova was T-boned by a car full of jerkwads with about 2500 miles on my new motor, totaled it....

I am considering two options at this point

1)get a mustang 05 standard and put in some nice racing stripes - white car with blue racing stripes looks kickass - this car would cost me alot less in terms of insurance, would be easier to drive while still being fast (210 horsepower instead of 300) and it would cost me alot less overall (15-16 K after everything)

2)Get mustang GT, turn it in a saleen - 300 Horsepower, will cost me 23-26 grand after everything. Looks much better than above but I am going to get killed with insurance also I am not sure if I am capable of handling 300 horses and an engine as powerful as that.

There was some financial instability with my parents for a while there but everything seems to be fine there now, so I can do either of these.

Mustangs suck.

The old ones were cool.

01%20main.JPG

The newer models look terrible though.

I love the newer models

It doesn't surprise me. The newer models look like the old models after 20 years of bodybuilding and steroid action. The wheels are way too big, the bodykit looks tacky and overdone, and the body has been sculpted to within an inch of its life.

It doesn't surprise me. The newer models look like the old models after 20 years of bodybuilding and steroid action. The wheels are way too big, the bodykit looks tacky and overdone, and the body has been sculpted to within an inch of its life.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

although you seem like you are talking about the saleen and not the regular mustang GT, regular mustang GT just has normal 17 inch wheels and no body kit.

The saleen though is f'n gorgeous and I don't think there is a more perfect car out there for me.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

although you seem like you are talking about the saleen and not the regular mustang GT, regular mustang GT just has normal 17 inch wheels and no body kit.

The saleen though is f'n gorgeous and I don't think there is a more perfect car out there for me.

Just like the people who like the new ferraris, I'm am disgusted by people who like the new mustangs.

You disgust me.

Just like the people who like the new ferraris, I'm am disgusted by people who like the new mustangs.

You disgust me.

300 horsepower on an absolute behemoth of a vehicle that is gorgeous with a VERY reasonable price, what's there not to like?

edit:

also
-decent gas efficiency for such a beastly car (18/25)
-very comfortable in terms of front room
-decent everyday driver (engine not TOO loud)
-excellent sound system
-0-60 in 5.1 seconds

:lol:

I may end up going with the more conservative option though, white mustang with blue stripes. Nothing too extravagant, cost effective, still a solid car with a good sound system.