SOB official now playing thread

Rough mix of an arrangement for new Mired In Twilight track. May add a bit more drums to it (different pattern(s)) or something else. But so far I am liking the way my buddy did the arrangement so far. It needs some tweaking and mastering if we leave it as is.

That's great to hear man, I want my copy beotch!

I have been listening to nothing but SOB demos, getting a bit burnt out, but much needed.

That's great to hear man, I want my copy beotch!

I have been listening to nothing but SOB demos, getting a bit burnt out, but much needed.

Well I hope to find some time this weekend of relaxation from work (out till Tuesday) to maybe putter around on some stuff. Maybe something for Drone Download Project as I haven't put anything there in awhile. I need to render the track out so that I can burn it to CD-R/RW.

OOTP: Uaral - Sounds of Pain, All My Faith Lost - The Hours (this is a fantastic album dan, you should get it, I ordered there other one yesterday).

Never heard them before
???? I have at least *heard* of them some time ago but haven't listened to them. Chapman stick is an interesting piece of gear dude! Go to YouTube and look for some videos. It's a wicked instrument played with both hands tapping the strings on the fretboard (I think it has like 12 strings or more/less depending on model).

ALONE IN SILENCE, YOU PREPARE TO MEET THE FINAL ATTACK! :mad:

4315_216.jpg

You need to listen to Esoptron, Mystic Places of/at Dawn, Sumerian Daemons, Ophidian Wheel (I like Esop, MPo/aD).

Listening to The Project Hate - When we are done, your flesh will be ours. Love that band, deep male vocals, angelic female vocals, heavy riffage, a bit of electronica in there as well. Good stuff.

Shroud of Bereavement are a bunch of masons... as in FREE masons out to undermine society in the name of their sacred order. Rat Templar bastards!!!!

np-Amorphis-Elegy