SOB official now playing thread

Haha you know I was listening ot the radio and was like "My god. This song sucks and has been going on forever. WTF is it?" and looked over to check the tags when the singer began screaming "DEMON OF THE FALL! DEMON OF THE FAAAALLLLL." Karma's a bitch, bitches.

That's great to hear man, I want my copy beotch!

I have been listening to nothing but SOB demos, getting a bit burnt out, but much needed.

Copy of what? My latest release? Well, when you can get off your ass and get over here some night after I get home from work you may get a copy. Get that damn DVD-DL (dual layer) drive so I can re-install your PC some weekend so you can get back online and get back into Guild Wars ya pansy! HAHAHA

Unholy - Gracefallen (what fucking ear splitting guitar tone on that one! I love it! especially the first song...AND I HATE!!!!!!!!!)

While Heaven Wept - Empires Forlorn (or whatever it's called...not bad but not what I was expecting from the band..)

Project Hate - When we are done, your flesh will be ours. I love this band, Swano did some production on their material. Doom/death with gruff male vox, female vox, some electronics thrown in here and there. Cool shit, I like their stuff.

Esoteric - The Maniacal Vale - nothing needs to be said! Awesome!

Mourning Beloveth - A Disease for the Ages - it's ok, very similar to A Murderous Circus...same style drumming (come on, mix it up some will ya?), similar guitar riffs from AMC, don't care for over-the-top vocals on first track
(that immediately put me off on the disc...but doesn't happen often thank god/satan - your choice there ;-) ).

Opeth - Watershed - nothing to be said, fucking AWESOME as usual! Can't wait to see them soon!

Daylight Dies - Lost to the living - good release, not as good as Mark thought it is but I still like it. Opeth-esque on some songs with the clean vocals/harmony stuff. Still a good release. Great band/bunch of guys as well.

Unholy - Gracefallen (what fucking ear splitting guitar tone on that one! I love it! especially the first song...AND I HATE!!!!!!!!!)

While Heaven Wept - Empires Forlorn (or whatever it's called...not bad but not what I was expecting from the band..)

Project Hate - When we are done, your flesh will be ours. I love this band, Swano did some production on their material. Doom/death with gruff male vox, female vox, some electronics thrown in here and there. Cool shit, I like their stuff.

Esoteric - The Maniacal Vale - nothing needs to be said! Awesome!

Mourning Beloveth - A Disease for the Ages - it's ok, very similar to A Murderous Circus...same style drumming (come on, mix it up some will ya?), similar guitar riffs from AMC, don't care for over-the-top vocals on first track
(that immediately put me off on the disc...but doesn't happen often thank god/satan - your choice there ;-) ).

Opeth - Watershed - nothing to be said, fucking AWESOME as usual! Can't wait to see them soon!

Daylight Dies - Lost to the living - good release, not as good as Mark thought it is but I still like it. Opeth-esque on some songs with the clean vocals/harmony stuff. Still a good release. Great band/bunch of guys as well.

I like the Opeth, Thge Daylight Dies, yeah I agree, MB, was way better than the last, and I loved the clean male vocals!
WHW are good for what it is though, very epic indeed

c571860d2rg.jpg

CONQUEST! IS THE NAME OF YOUR GOD! :mad:

MOTORHEAD-bomber
Beck-Mellow Gold
King Diamond-Conspiracy

You were so right, Dan! Beck and Motorhead dethrone that false "King!"