¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Heartless_Name, who by the way is a lady of beauty !!!ONE

And the most difficoult thing is wear those high heels plattforms that he so loves....:p

zancos.jpg

These ones ?

Edit: Sorry I forgot that's what he does to pay him/her stuffs :cry:

I can't believe someone actually made a thread like this about me, nice one! LOL! Finally a place for everyone to bash me and call me names! I love it!

*rubs nipples*
HAHAHAHAHA! :lol: LMAO!
HAHAHA heartless a lady of beauty :rofl:
It's ok, he's french... everything is backwards to them!
Oddly, his name is heartless, so he is incapable of love
Maybe so, but I am plently capable of KICKING YOUR AS :p
┼Victim of the Night┼;5790849 said:
I should have done Joe's thread... I would have written a title a bit different... :oops:
:oops: hehe... as long as it wasn't gonna be "Heartless is a douche" I'd be happy!
┼Victim of the Night┼;5790870 said:
Anyway, Joe, listen me: you're not a lady of beauty
I'm not? :cry:

:p

The most amazing thing is that nothing could be so NOT true about him...
He's such a sensitive guy...
AW :oops: Thank you... but I can be mean sometimes too :saint:
He is a lady of beauty , I found a picture of heartless, really its kinda shocking

fotob_6.jpg

Look at the face :lol:
ROFL! :lol:
┼Victim of the Night┼;5790940 said:
:lol:
Btw.... Igraine and I love Heartless.... right, Igra? ^_^
Aw! I love you both too! Guess that makes us a lesbian threesome :rolleyes: :p
would someone go and wake him up..i want him to post here
I wasn't sleeping, I went out shopping, watched t.v. and made a cake! YUM! *eats*
Wait , he is dressing up at this moments, you know is not that easy put the fake eye lashes and everything
ROFL :lol: you're on fire today!
And the most difficoult thing is wear those high heels plattforms that he so loves....
Yeh, they are a bitch to wear but I don't mind cause I look so damn good in them!!

Identification Diapers.

"Hey, look, a lost baby."
"Who does it belong to?"
"Hold on, let me check."
*checks diapers*
"Whoever this baby belongs to must smell like crap."

I was going, going, and then the last line, I was there, but I couldn't follow through. I'll admit that it's not one of my best posts ever.

I was going, going, and then the last line, I was there, but I couldn't follow through. I'll admit that it's not one of my best posts ever.

It's ok, I understand how hard it is to word jokes... trust me :p concepts are easy to come up with, but it's the wording that is the hard part and what makes a joke good or bad.

this thread is pointless... soooooo here's a silly photo

phelps&

aww dammit direct linking of images is disabled? :(