¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Heartless_Name, who by the way is a lady of beauty !!!ONE

dude you never learn..
What? WHat did I do now? I'm not allowed to talk? I haven't done anything against the rules, all I did was answer someone's question so.... Just IGNORE ME like Deron said to if you have a problem with a user, eventhough I'm not doing anything against you, but maybe it'd be best if you just went ahead and ignored me anyways.

:D kthxbye!

What? WHat did I do now? I'm not allowed to talk? I haven't done anything against the rules, all I did was answer someone's question so.... Just IGNORE ME like Deron said to if you have a problem with a user, eventhough I'm not doing anything against you, but maybe it'd be best if you just went ahead and ignored me anyways.

:D kthxbye!

you posted a new photo of me.. and it got deleted.. so i guess that is a warning.

you posted a new photo of me.. and it got deleted.. so i guess that is a warning.
LOL... :lol: You and I both know I didn't make that pic... first off it was too good to have been made in paint, and I wasn't even on when it was posted... but I don't have to defend myself, Deron can easily clear my name so whatever! :lol:

I'm ignoring you now, cuz your attempts to provoke me are simply going to fail no matter how hard you try, so have a nice time browsing the forum!

I really want to see this photo...
PM me :p

LOL... :lol: You and I both know I didn't make that pic... first off it was too good to have been made in paint, and I wasn't even on when it was posted... but I don't have to defend myself, Deron can easily clear my name so whatever! :lol:

I'm ignoring you now, cuz your attempts to provoke me are simply going to fail no matter how hard you try, so have a nice time browsing the forum!

PM me :p
I just 'happened' to stumble across this: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2003-07/dhc-ada071803.php