¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Heartless_Name, who by the way is a lady of beauty !!!ONE

Söy;5792318 said:
this thread is pointless... soooooo here's a silly photo

phelps&

aww dammit direct linking of images is disabled? :(
Hm I linked some earlier so ionna... and :lol: This thread rocks! :lol:
dont make a thread for me heartless will just post that picture..
You know you love it :) It's legend!

nah dude its just a bad photo that you use to much... do you really want deron up our asses again? all that photo will do is start another fight.. just like leave me alone or something.. find someone else.

nah dude its just a bad photo that you use to much... do you really want deron up our asses again? all that photo will do is start another fight.. just like leave me alone or something.. find someone else.

I'm not fighting with you, nor have I posted that pic... and if you feel like that's what I'm doing then just ignore me. I for one am just stating that I have no intent to argue with you or anything. We don't have to get along but we needn't be fighting like dumbasses. But I'll "leave you alone" eventhough I haven't done anything to you to begin with.

But I don't understand what you have against that pic, it's just a joke :lol: like one of the forum's inside jokes. It's legend. And if someone posts it, it's not meant to start a fight. It's meant to be humourous.

I'm not fighting with you, nor have I posted that pic... and if you feel like that's what I'm doing then just ignore me. I for one am just stating that I have no intent to argue with you or anything. We don't have to get along but we needn't be fighting like dumbasses. But I'll "leave you alone" eventhough I haven't done anything to you to begin with.

But I don't understand what you have against that pic, it's just a joke :lol: like one of the forum's inside jokes. It's legend. And if someone posts it, it's not meant to start a fight. It's meant to be humourous.

but it will start a fight.. so just dont post it.

Naw, no fights here, just some really funny shit... and fuck, one of the mods deleted a really funny pic! I wish they didn't cuz it wasn't even bad! Aw well!

Reactions: MIMA