Åkerfeldt is out of Bloodbath again.

I still can't get it into my head that there's so much disliking for TFM, when it first leaked and we were not 'allowed' to discuss it on the forum I could barely contain my rabid enthusiasm about it and I was expecting nothing but a total avalanche of praise and excitement when it was released officially. I mean, it had eveything BB fans could possibly wish for. Mike delivering his most crushing and brutal growls EVER...

RTC has for me Mike's best performance, his growl was mean, there's not other way to explain it, that scream at 2:03 in ways to the grave was what got me into the band in the first place, I just couldn't believe it was the guy from opeth the one singing, le good old days :headbang: Mike's voice in TFM, without being really an issue, was a bit disappointing tbh.

:)

Blakkie smiling and thinking "So yeah, those guys from Desolator...so not going to be allowed as bottom tier support of our next tour anymore."

:lol:

image0013237037005771w1d5p.jpg

^My thoughts as well but i've learned to not take this debate seriously since its inception upon TFM release.

Debating music with Stefan will always be pointless, he hates music for the same reason he loves other music. Someone should probably put a sticky explaining this to cut down on pointless debate:)

Debating music with Stefan will always be pointless, he hates music for the same reason he loves other music. Someone should probably put a sticky explaining this to cut down on pointless debate:)

Well, I suppose to an extent that can be true for everyone, no matter how objectively they attempt to view material.