Åkerfeldt is out of Bloodbath again.

I love Autopsy, but fuck I am not really into new DM bands that sound like Autopsy. Ofcourse a new Bloodbath EP and album would be nice. It's not going to sound like Autopsy. Maybe more US DM influence.

I seriously can't stand Peter in Hypocrisy...but I love Nightmares.
I think my preference looks like this: Nightmares>Unblessing>Ressurection>Fathomless>Breeding

How can you not stand Peter? The guy has a fucking demon living in his throat. One of the most epic growlers out there, although admittedly NMF is probably his best work, his stuff in Hypocrisy (especially the albums since he did the bloodbath album and realized people love his growls) is still way up there.

I am in complete agreement with you on which albums you liked best.

There is more stuff going on on TFM than any other BB-album, so "boring" is not an accurate judgement.

More stuff going on does not mean anything, it had more variety but none of it was that great. Being consistent and writing 10 great songs wins over variety with only 50% good songs.

How it reallllly happened.

Mike says "Hey guys I'm really excited to play some metal, if you haven't heard I've been busy rocking the 70s wave. *pause* You know what would be a really good idea? If we tried making death metal progressive! Progressive death!" Blakkie kicks him out of the vehicle by Swanos house, Swano doesn't let him in and Wilson picks him up in a Volkswagon.

:lol:

At this point I'd be okay with that if Peter can go back to that growl on NMF, instead of where it has gone since then.

I don't think his growl has changed that much, just how he mixes Hypocrisy albums is different. He sounds like he adds amplification to his vocals in Hypocrisy to distort it a bit, which probably helps with those crazy high pitch shrieks of his.

Mike left for good, he even said he is done with death metal, that's ok, he just took a step aside... now Bloodbath, fucken take Robban Karlsson and go back to old school death metal! :D

Now, we've already been getting a lot of submissions from Bloodbath fans who are looking to replace Mike and we thank you for the interest and offering your talents, but hereby, we want to confirm that our decision to make another album with a new singer is already being prepared since a while. We we will let you know in due time who the new singer is and also details on our musical/lyrical concept that has also already ben set in stone. Expect the exciting things to happen in 2013.

2013? what about the maya's doom of mankind thing, huh? you should hurry, NAO! -.-

:lol:

Jonas: Its the BB album I have been listening to the most, by far. It stays fresh alot longer than the NMF and RTC, which also kicks ass.

Really? I never even listen to a single song from it. I guess I can understand that people like stuff like that but then again there is probably lot's of people who like the new morbid angel album better than altars of madness....

More stuff going on does not mean anything, it had more variety but none of it was that great. Being consistent and writing 10 great songs wins over variety with only 50% good songs.

Yes it does. But it does not mean its good by default like you seem to incline that I said, which I didnt.
Calling it boring is fucking wrong from an objective view, its more diverese than anything they have released. You might not like the album, but thats another thing.