Ôde to Bitchbutcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bitchyou're just as ulgy on the out as on the inside, you anorexic freak

@eternal alchemist: so you just see someone and say: "hey, he's emo"

trying too hard to not be emo is emo. trying hard to be a bad ass hacker without ever succeeding is so lame, it s not even emo anymore. and knowing someone is ugly without having seen the person is psychic :)

trying too hard to not be emo is emo. trying hard to be a bad ass hacker without ever succeeding is so lame, it s not even emo anymore. and knowing someone is ugly without having seen the person is psychic :)

we'll see how long it takes before you're not here anymore

and you posted pics of yourself :rolleyes:

saying from yourself that you're hot is lame, in fact your whole life is lame, just sitting behind a big window with a red light burning above you, just waiting for someone to come by and have sex with you so you can pay your internet bill because you long so hard for some confirmation that you're hot because none of your custemers ever say that. They just want to have take advantage of you because they are too ugly to get a real girl

I'm psychic:kickass: Btw, I don't try to avoid copying anybody, I just do what I want. I dislike attention seekers, compulsive liars and people who use emotion to get something they want, and masochists which is why I dislike emos. However, I'm an open minded person and I don't judge people personally. I don't have a problem with you and I want this to work both ways:cry:

I'm psychic:kickass: Btw, I don't try to avoid copying anybody, I just do what I want. I dislike attention seekers, compulsive liars and people who use emotion to get something they want, and masochists which is why I dislike emos. However, I'm an open minded person and I don't judge people personally

why does everyone thinks emos cut themselves?

I\'m psychic:kickass: Btw, I don\'t try to avoid copying anybody, I just do what I want. I dislike attention seekers, compulsive liars and people who use emotion to get something they want, and masochists which is why I dislike emos. However, I\'m an open minded person and I don\'t judge people personally. I don\'t have a problem with you and I want this to work both ways:cry:
that wasnt refered to you. it was meant for the guy who didnt get my point. and doesnt know what irony is...

oh yeah and I AM SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt, dont burn your fingers

That wasn't irony, that was stupidity, you really don't know how to reply to this, don't you? So just for the fun of it, I'll say it again :devil:
we'll see how long it takes before you're not here anymore

saying from yourself that you're hot is lame, in fact your whole life is lame, just sitting behind a big window with a red light burning above you, just waiting for someone to come by and have sex with you so you can pay your internet bill because you long so hard for some confirmation that you're hot because none of your custemers ever say that. They just want to have take advantage of you because they are too ugly to get a real girl

you are not hot, you suck at life and you suck at eating too so it seems

Reactions: eternal alchemist
That wasn\'t irony, that was stupidity, you really don\'t know how to reply to this, don\'t you? So just for the fun of it, I\'ll say it again :devil:

you are not hot, you suck at life and you suck at eating too so it seems
the meaning of my life got destroyed when you say im not hot

Status
Not open for further replies.