Ôde to Bitchbutcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Oh noes! Be careful Ari!

Don't worry Evelyn, I'm not into that kind of things... much! :lol:

What're you implying? You do some kind of ritual involving blood sacrifice? That isn't emo. I meant to self harm purely to get attention from one's peers is emo:erk:

Oh, i got it!!! Emo--->if you're doing it to make people think you're cool...
And yeah, I do rituals, expecially on valentines day, I slaughter a lot of romantic lovers with armful of roses... :lol:

What're you implying? You do some kind of ritual involving blood sacrifice? That isn't emo. I meant to self harm purely to get attention from one's peers is emo:erk:

they don't do that to get attention, they do that because they feel in control of the pain like that. Because they can't control the pain that other people (who are insulting them) give them. Everyone just thinks they all cut themselves but in fact they rarely show their scars to anyone

they don't do that to get attention, they do that because they feel in control of the pain like that. Because they can't control the pain that other people (who are insulting them) give them. Everyone just thinks they all cut themselves but in fact they rarely show their scars to anyone

They don't cut themselves cause they don't want to ruin their skin with scars probably... :lol:

about the neg rep from black core...her stupidity and quotes about weights are just too tempting, its not my fault. :shrugs: so i guess the answer is i will do it again.

i d be tired too from so much stupidity of yourself. and oh i forgot my pussylips are shaking from fear of your hack... which im still waiting for

if I used my dick to think, I would've nailed everyone of the opposite sex in my neighbourhood already (like you did)

you don't use your brains, that's problem, they get overworked really soon when you try to think

Status
Not open for further replies.