08 US Presidential Race

and you thought romney was logical? :lol::lol::lol:

Uhhhh....yeah, from a business perspective...which is what this country needs right now. Someone to balance the budget, cut out extraneous spending and live and let live (he may be a Mormon, but he's not all about pushing his morals on to others.)

Just saw this posted elsewhere:

And y'know. Apart from it's obvious bias. I was unaware the McCain had actually said these things... How anyone with half brain could vote for a senile old man who talks like that, is something I can't come to terms with, it's totally illogical.

Last edited by a moderator:
And y'know. Apart from it's obvious bias. I was unaware the McCain had actually said these things... How anyone with half brain could vote for a senile old man who talks like that, is something I can't come to terms with, it's totally illogical.
Because Americans don't vote based on qualifications.

We're all fucked :cry::erk:

Sure, and from the guy who thinks staying in Iraq is a good thing, what is it most likely to imply?

Are you seriously defending John McCain? If he wins this election, thats basically one step further to World War III.

Sure, and from the guy who thinks staying in Iraq is a good thing, what is it most likely to imply?

Are you seriously defending John McCain? If he wins this election, thats basically one step further to World War III.

when did john mccain become the bad guy? he's not a monster, he's a respectable but i don't think he'd make a good president at all. only the extreme left propaganda is making people think he is some apocalyptic demon... the same way that the right makes it seem like obama is some tax raising anti gun black who will pull out of iraq.

when did john mccain become the bad guy? he's not a monster, he's a respectable but i don't think he'd make a good president at all. only the extreme left propaganda is making people think he is some apocalyptic demon... the same way that the right makes it seem like obama is some tax raising anti gun black who will pull out of iraq.

How is that bad?