Color Curiosity

JuJu Bean

I walk in the night.
Nov 15, 2006
Earth.
So peoples....it seems as if 90% of you guys here are pale-ass canadians and there are some beaners and Italianos floating around as well some English people. So, I was just curious as to whether there are any colored people in here. Aint there some gangstaz in here that like bodom (to be politically correct, Negros). I was just wondering. And no one should be offended by this thread, it is in no way racist and I know there are some sensitive people in here who may attempt to imply otherwise :Smug:

eh you chut up. you a strokes lova. and that's straight up gangsta. ok, so you're right. you are a nigga.

You dork, do you mean a prize? Here ya go! :p

strokes-aljuju.jpg

Reactions: The Nerevarine
Yeah I had the feeling that something was wrong :lol:

And thank you for the picture, it's awesome pal :headbang:

Julian Casablancas and Albert Hammond :cool: :worship: :worship:

PS. You deserve my rep. :rofl:

Aw thank you. I know, aren't they beautiful together. But really, Alexi and Julian would make the perrrfect couple if you ask me. They are so similar! And they both have bisexual tendencies ;) ;)

Aw thank you. I know, aren't they beautiful together. But really, Alexi and Julian would make the perrrfect couple if you ask me. They are so similar! And they both have bisexual tendencies ;) ;)

Random question : Are you a girl ?

Gotta be kidding me dude, are you sure Julian has bisexual tendencies :Smug: ???

So peoples....it seems as if 90% of you guys here are pale-ass canadians and there are some beaners and Italianos floating around as well some English people. So, I was just curious as to whether there are any colored people in here. Aint there some gangstaz in here that like bodom (to be politically correct, Negros). I was just wondering. And no one should be offended by this thread, it is in no way racist and I know there are some sensitive people in here who may attempt to imply otherwise :Smug:

Nah im not colored...

Ah too bad, but I'm too cool for that lame off topic shit all you "gheyzors" are into, constantly posting pictures of yourself and what not.

Don't try to bring this shit into my thread boiiii. Get your ass outta here!

Just WTF :

"You probably don't remember how we met," says Nestor.

Casablancas says no.

"We were at Spa," Nestor recalls, "and all of a sudden Julian comes up to me and says, 'If you were a girl I'd kiss you.'