Color Curiosity

Ah too bad, but I'm too cool for that lame off topic shit all you "gheyzors" are into, constantly posting pictures of yourself and what not.

Don't try to bring this shit into my thread boiiii. Get your ass outta here!

you have a double account... you even got pwned by heartless name... so you're definitely a big n00b.

i will just enjoy this lame thread as much as i can :D

Just WTF :

"You probably don't remember how we met," says Nestor.

Casablancas says no.

"We were at Spa," Nestor recalls, "and all of a sudden Julian comes up to me and says, 'If you were a girl I'd kiss you.'

proof that The Strokes are a homo band :lol:

So peoples....it seems as if 90% of you guys here are pale-ass canadians and there are some beaners and Italianos floating around as well some English people. So, I was just curious as to whether there are any colored people in here. Aint there some gangstaz in here that like bodom (to be politically correct, Negros). I was just wondering. And no one should be offended by this thread, it is in no way racist and I know there are some sensitive people in here who may attempt to imply otherwise :Smug:

Curiosity killed the dumb whore u know.:erk:

and there she comes.... again, with her second account :rolleyes:

what a fuckin dumbass. that topic is done and over with. we were never the same people. you already know who we are so i'm not going over this again. why don't you just stfu and go fuck your boyfriend instead of talking unnecessary shit.

you have a double account... you even got pwned by heartless name... so you're definitely a big n00b.

i will just enjoy this lame thread as much as i can :D

proof that The Strokes are a homo band :lol:

Psh, Heartless couldn't pwn his own pale ass, and if you're too thick to understand that me and sister share an IP address because we have the same internet then this thread is obviously gonna go over your head. So either sit back and enjoy the show, or stfu and get out. No one wants to hear from your lame ass and all your off topic shit.

P.S. If the Strokes are so homo, then why aren't you and Rider kneeling down and pulling off their pants? :Smug:

what a fuckin dumbass. that topic is done and over with. we were never the same people. you already know who we are so i'm not going over this again. why don't you just stfu and go fuck your boyfriend instead of talking unnecessary shit.

ohhh... looks like someone has sand in her vagina :lol:

Psh, Heartless couldn't pwn his own pale ass, and if you're too thick to understand that me and sister share an IP address because we have the same internet then this thread is obviously gonna go over your head. So either sit back and enjoy the show, or stfu and get out. No one wants to hear from your lame ass and all your off topic shit.

P.S. If the Strokes are so homo, then why aren't you and Rider kneeling down and pulling off their pants? :Smug:

worst comeback ever... n00bs are total retards these days... oh well... it's just the way it is :D

and heartless pwned you with his closed eyes

"Worst come back ever" because you've got nothing to really come back with yourself. You just got told, or better yet let me put it into you lamens terms for you so your thick head understands that you just got "pwnd", now stfu, and leave.

ohhh... looks like someone has sand in her vagina :lol:

worst comeback ever... n00bs are total retards these days... oh well... it's just the way it is :D

and heartless pwned you with his closed eyes

and it looks like your mouth is busy sucking on some dick. no wonder your words cum out all retarted and faggoty.

"Worst come back ever" because you've got nothing to really come back with yourself. You just got told, or better yet let me put it into you lamens terms for you so your thick head understands that you just got "pwnd", now stfu, and leave.

i don't recieve orders from pathetic n00bs :)

and it looks like your mouth is busy sucking on some dick. no wonder your words cum out all retarted and faggoty.

i also used to insult like an idiot when i was a kid.

haha, when you "were" a kid, that's a good one. If that insult's childish then what do you call, "looks like someone has sand in her vagina"? :rolleyes:

you obviously didin't watch south park.

Yes, because some of us actual do have other things to do in life apart from watching tv or sitting on the computer like you seem to do every hour of every day. Plus if you haven't got the ability to come up with your own lines then don't go around calling people who actual use their own brain to come up with original comical lines lame, because it just makes you look pathetic.

Seeing as you're trying to turn my thread into something pathetic with your mere existence, I'm just going to start ignoring you. So brainstorm all you want for a good comeback or go steal it off of someone else, either way don't sitting there waiting eagerly for me to respond like you seem to have been doing because it will be in vain.

Yes, because some of us actual do have other things to do in life apart from watching tv or sitting on the computer like you seem to do every hour of every day. Plus if you haven't got the ability to come up with your own lines then don't go around calling people who actual use their own brain to come up with original comical lines lame, because it just makes you look pathetic.

Seeing as you're trying to turn my thread into something pathetic with your mere existence, I'm just going to start ignoring you. So brainstorm all you want for a good comeback or go steal it off of someone else, either way don't sitting there waiting eagerly for me to respond like you seem to have been doing because it will be in vain.
i can't believe you wasted so much time on this reply.

you're gheyer than heartless name licking my balls :lol:

So peoples....it seems as if 90% of you guys here are pale-ass canadians and there are some beaners and Italianos floating around as well some English people. So, I was just curious as to whether there are any colored people in here. Aint there some gangstaz in here that like bodom (to be politically correct, Negros). I was just wondering. And no one should be offended by this thread, it is in no way racist and I know there are some sensitive people in here who may attempt to imply otherwise :Smug:

wtf... :Smug: how do people justify letting a downy like you on the internets :erk: this is the gheyness that ensues. You were the ultimate assbag, then I thought you were cool... now you're just indescribably moronic.

Even for a joke this thead is lamer than shit from a blind quadropaligics dry crusty asshole. Now go switch accounts and have "Mystique" call you stupid to save her "rep".
thisthreadistehghey.jpg
Quoted for ultimate tr00ness.
Ah too bad, but I'm too cool for that lame off topic shit all you "gheyzors" are into, constantly posting pictures of yourself and what not.

Don't try to bring this shit into my thread boiiii. Get your ass outta here!
Yeh.. you're real cool... cool enough to fuck Lady Laiho :lol:

OK 50?... get your ass back to the candy shop you poser ass wanksta fuckstick :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: So damn right :)
Curiosity killed the dumb whore u know.:erk:
:lol:
then why aren't you dead yet?
Better question is:

Why isn't your mom dead yet?