Color Curiosity

:lol:
you cannot have a real fight with these two.

is like arguing with a couple of bricks...
two?? it's only one, remember?
^true most black people don't like "good" music. but i know some black kids who are into punk rock and ska, which are pretty good genres imo.
WTF? Black kids?? .....amg leave the suburbs you whitewash schitzo douche :erk: (what does it matter about skin colour, why can't you just say "I know kids"? fucking dickbrain)....

let people listen to the music they want.... sure we joke about emos and rap but hey people talk shit about metal and we love it and don't care... so let people listen to what they want... btw who the fuck are you to judge anything j00j00troll?
Hey JuJu, i say we turn this into the official Julian Casablancas thread
1117449135julian.jpg

I say you're retarded... please leave :erk:

WTF? Black kids?? .....amg leave the suburbs you whitewash schitzo douche (what does it matter about skin colour, why can't you just say "I know kids"? fucking dickbrain)....

let people listen to the music they want.... sure we joke about emos and rap but hey people talk shit about metal and we love it and don't care... so let people listen to what they want... btw who the fuck are you to judge anything j00j00troll?

Don't fuckin' come onto my thread and bag on my sister when you know she can't even see your shit.

You're the fucking dumbest hypocritical piece of shit I've ever seen. You think you're soo fucking high and mighty pretending like you aren't judgemental and yet you sit there and make fun of people for the sake of a laugh. I am not, nor will I ever be judging a person by what music they listen to and skin color they are. Unlike you, I asked a fucking question, I didn't just go ahead and assume something like a wannabe know-it-all douchebag like you.

Stop attacking people for no reason, I bet you didn't even register what this thread was asking in the first place, and if you did you took it oh so fuckin' personally, like always. Get that fuckin' stick out of your ass, or at least stop being a hypocritical fag trying to put everybody else down just to get a rise in that tiny little thing you call your penis. Learn to fuckin' let go. After all, aren't you the one who suggested we let shit go the first time around? :Smug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:rolleyes: get a life!

STOP PRETENDING TO BE TWO PEOPLE!

Don't fuckin' come onto my thread and bag on my sister when you know she can't even see your shit.

You're the fucking dumbest hypocritical piece of shit I've ever seen. You think you're soo fucking high and mighty pretending like you aren't judgemental and yet you sit there and make fun of people for the sake of a laugh. I am not, nor will I ever be judging a person by what music they listen to and skin color they are. Unlike you, I asked a fucking question, I didn't just go ahead and assume something like a wannabe know-it-all douchebag like you.

Stop attacking people for no reason, I bet you didn't even register what this thread was asking in the first place, and if you did you took it oh so fuckin' personally, like always. Get that fuckin' stick out of your ass, or at least stop being a hypocritical fag trying to put everybody else down just to get a rise in that tiny little thing you call your penis. Learn to fuckin' let go. After all, aren't you the one who suggested we let shit go the first time around? :Smug:

My non-biased opinion is currently thinking that you're being a moron.

Reactions: Igraine
^ dude you don't even know the gheyness that heartless brought into this place. trust me, don't get into it, and don't call JuJu a moron cuz she's just replyng to the nonsensical shit Heartless Fag rants on about.

JuJu, just let this shit go. that fag isn't worth the time you spend typing out your responses.

post jumped.

and yeah, see, at least eternal alchemist sees the hypocracy heartless brings in here.

EDIT: Waah postjumped.

*sigh* After reading all the posts in this thread, I find yours and hers the most annoying.

Sorry but that's just how it is.

you just can't handle it :rolleyes:

and you're telling me you don't find this annoying:

Originally Posted by THE Heartless Fag
TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!

wow, we have some stupid ppl here.

there's more, i just edited. and JuJu bean aka Julian Casablancas. i'm telling ya, you don't know what's going on, so just don't worry about it and don't start getting involved. it's all bullshit.

He is hypocritical though. But he intends to be to make it more funnier on his part when it gets down to the jokes.

So no one attacks him because he's just "joking around"? Even though his shit is judgemental and harsh to anyone it may affect. Has anyone on this forum ever thought that people into the emo thing could like metal too? Now watch everyone jump on me for being emo, even though I'm not. Far from, I really dislike the music, the lyrics and vocals make me want to struggle the bloody idiots, but I don't go shitting all over them. To me it's just a fad half of them will get over sooner or later. So let 'em do what they're doing.

The same goes with the topic of my thread, I'm not saying only certain kind of people can listen to certain types of music, that's why I'm asking the question. A harmless fuckin' question.

there's more, i just edited. and JuJu bean aka Julian Casablancas. i'm telling ya, you don't know what's going on, so just don't worry about it and don't start getting involved. it's all bullshit.

I know that you're pissing me off.

If someone that is accused of having 2 accounts of different names, refers to one of those accounts using the name of the account they are currently signed in as, (For example:
Ahh! JuJu Bean!!! How could anybody ever turn him down?!
)

Then they have obviously made a mistake in forgetting which of the two accounts they are using.

And dont give me that Julian Casablancas shit, if his nickname is "JuJu Bean" then why doesn't it say anything about that in the many results of two Google searches of "JuJu Bean" and "Julian Casablancas" ???

Wow, how thick do you get. My friends and I nicknamed him JuJu Bean you 'tard. Do you really think that any logical STRAIGHT (unlike some of you on here, obviously) male would go around with the nickname JuJu Bean, dumbass. His real nickname would be Jules, from the band The Strokes go google it, loser. So I call him JuJu Bean, hence the whole "how could anyone resist HIM". Can you at least comprehend that?

I know that you're pissing me off.

If someone that is accused of having 2 accounts of different names, refers to one of those accounts using the name of the account they are currently signed in as, (For example: )

Then they have obviously made a mistake in forgetting which of the two accounts they are using.

And dont give me that Julian Casablancas shit, if his nickname is "JuJu Bean" then why doesn't it say anything about that on the many results of two Google searches of "JuJu Bean" and "Julian Casablancas" ???

WOW YOU ARE SOOO FUCKING STUPID!!!

did it ever occur to you that JuJu Bean is a personal nickname that we share with our friends in regard to Julian?????? and i can't believe you actually took the time to google in his name looking for JuJu Bean to show up :rolleyes:

and notice that when she said "Ahh! JuJu Bean!!! How could anybody ever turn him down?!" she said HIM!!!! fuckin moron.

i repeat, we have many stupid people in this forum. thanks for giving an example, champ.

enough wasting time here. i have better things to do :Smug:

You "two" really are not helping the american stereotype.

Ever heard of logic? You know? That thing that makes the difference between smart and not smart people?

You have been accused many times of having two accounts. And you then post in a manner which seems to uphold this accusation.

I dont give a flying fuck if I am right or wrong, the general manner of your posts and your childish behaviour is enough to make you seem like a 3 year old.

By the way, in school, listen when they are teaching you about grammar.

Ahh! JuJu Bean!!![new sentance starts here] How could anybody ever turn him down?! <----that is a seperate question

Considering the facts, and the way that you "two" seemed to be having your own little conversation, it points towards the accusation that has been said many times before.

Calling me stupid or "dumb" is such a childish thing to do. Seriously... I am none of those things. And I hardly think basing my opinion on facts and evidence is a "SOO FUCKING STUPID" thing to do.

How old are you? Seriously? What is your age? Because if it is any higher than 16 you should be ashamed of the way you act.

Reactions: xXFreezingMoonXx